Chapter six - Old memories

A/N: Yeah...It's me, Anaverageguy321. Bet you know which option I went with (duh, of course you know). Before we start I wanna give a shout out to:

ElementzXtreme,

JAM1911,

Archangle61,

Skyl3lue,

and much much more.

To sum up thanks to EVERYBODY for the amazing support! Without further to do, let's start.

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's dream

"Uhhh..." moaned Y/N in pain, he was shoved to the ground in a forceful manner.

"You think that's going to cut it, you honestly think that performance is going to CUT IT!" screamed a stern looking man.

Y/N wiped the warm blood flowing from his mouth with his dirt ridden hands. "No...no, of course not father."

"No is correct, so get up and try again," replied the man.

"But...but isn't...isn't 8 miles in five minutes good enough?" asked Y/N uncertainly.

A hard slap collide with his dirtied face. "No it's not enough for the future head of the family," spat the man.

In silent rage Y/N compressed, hid and tried to forget the pain, he ran...HE RAN.

.............

The scene changed, now Y/N saw himself in a music room.

.............

This Y/N was playing the piano in an inexperienced manner while humming to a childish tune.

"Too, too, too," went the younger Y/N.

And the man returned, gosh he RETURNED.

"Y/N!" he called ."Why are you playing the piano in such an inappropriate manner?"

"Father, I was just having fun," said Y/N in a stupidly childish voice.

Again a slap sent his head sprawling towards the left.

"Play something proper, now!" demanded the man.

So Y/N did, he played a classical Toccata in C major Op. 7, making a very forgivable mistake by not holding a key long enough.

A brown blur crashed on his dancing fingers, pain erupted. Y/N withdrew his hands in shock and agony. He quickly examined his pained fingers now red in colour.

"Again!" shouted his father.

"But-," Y/N reasoned.

"Again!"

And so the afternoon went on, loud wacks and moans of pain echoed through the long corridor in accompaniment to their harmonic counterparts.

............

The next scene was set in a computer lab.

"Agh! This is stupid!" cried a frustrated Y/N.