[89] Narrative²⁷

"Hansol, can you give me the key of your van, I just want to stay there while Tzuyu is eating" Sana requested and Hansol quickly handed out the key to her without asking anything because her eyes look so puffy. She obviously cried inside the comfort room because of Tzuyu.

"Thank you"

"Do you need anything, Mrs. Chou? Should I accompany you?" Eli asked and the latter just shook her head.

"I'm fine. Just wait for him to finish his food" she said and quickly walks to the parking lot to find the black van.

She stayed inside the vehicle, trying to handle her emotions because she doesn't want to cry so hard about what he said.

"Why do you need to cry? You said you will move on, right? You don't have a chance because he already said he doesn't love you" Sana kept on talking to herself while she's alone.

"He's all yours, Sana. Fighting" she said with a hand gesture but she quickly put down her hand when she realized she's acting weird.

"What the hell? I should eat. I didn't eat properly. This is your fault, Chou Tzuyu" she kicked the front seat but she ended up hurting her left foot.

"Ouchiee!" She's massaging her foot and the door opened so wide. Tzuyu stepped in that's why Sana moved on the second row to avoid him.

"I already put the key there" Sana pointed and Hansol showed her a thumbs up when he saw the key on the ignition lock cylinder.

Sana plugged in her earphones and Tzuyu gazed at her before he decided to sit on the third row. He wants to ask why she didn't finish her food but he ended up not saying anything until they reached their hotel.

"What time are we going out tomorrow, sir?" Hansol asked Tzuyu but he only looked at Sana.

"What?" Sana asked because she doesn't know why Tzuyu is looking at her. He then tapped Hansol's shoulder and said "I'll call you if she wants to go out tomorrow"

"You can go out with them. I don't want to go out tomorrow" Sana firmly said to Tzuyu.

"Do you have anything to say, Ms. Eli?" Tzuyu asked and the tour guide was startled about his question.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Chou but your parents advised us to report if you're not going to follow the schedule"

"You heard that, Sana?" Tzuyu asked and the latter rolled her eyes at him.

"I really don't get you, boy. You're so fucking annoying" she exclaimed and the tour guides just watched her walk away.

"You don't need to report that to our parents, right?" Tzuyu asked and Hansol simply nodded his head.

"Thanks" he said before he left them behind.

"Arranged marriage, that's for sure" Hansol said and Eli just shrugged her shoulders.

Tzuyu entered to their room and saw Sana lying on the bed with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you hungry?" Tzuyu asked as he stood infront of her.

"I'm not hungry" she replied but her stomach started grumbling after she said that.

"You're really not hungry. Do you want to eat? I'll order some food"

"I want to eat —" she stopped talking when she remembered something. She blushed so hard that made her cover her face using her palm.

"Are you alright?" Tzuyu asked and Sana suddenly threw a pillow towards him.

"After what you said awhile ago, you're now asking me if I'm alright?" She shouted

"I'm asking about your red face. Are you allergic to something?" He asked causing for her to breathe heavily.

"What are you thinking, Sana?"

"It's none of your business" she said before she stood out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business" she repeated. "We're so damn complicated. I should find someone better than you" she said. She was about to walk away but Tzuyu held her wrist tightly.

"J-Just make sure that man is better than me" He said and their eyes met instantly.

"Sure hon" she smiled at him "How can I find a better man when you're the best for me" she thought to herself.

"Let me go, then" she said and Tzuyu slowly loosened his grip on her wrist.

"Nice" Sana uttered before proceeds to the rooftop of the hotel. There's a pool area out there but she doesn't want to swim. She only wants to stay there to refreshen her mood.

She looked around and saw a lot of sweet couples around the place. They're all laughing and smiling and she couldn't help but envy them.

"Alone?" A guy suddenly asked and offered her a glass of wine but she didn't accept it.

"Ah, yeah" she replied, maybe it's her chance to flirt with someone.

"Aren't you bitter seeing those couples? 'Cause I'm hella bitter right now" he said as he sat beside her.

"By the way, I'm Jun. Your Facebook friend" he introduced himself and Sana shook his hand.

"So you know that I'm married?" Sana chuckled.

"Yup! arranged marriage, right?"

"How did you know about that?"

"Well... I know a lot of things about you" he said as he smiles widely at her.

"Wow, you're creepy. I should leave" Sana said.

"No, do you find this face creepy? I'm just really happy I finally met you in personal" he said and the way he pronounces his words sound so genuine and true.

"Do I know you in the past, Mr. Jun?" Sana asked out of curiosity.

"I told you, I'm your Facebook friend" he said, laughing out loud about his answer.

"Okay, you're weird" Sana said and Jun started petting her head.

"Tzuyu looks weird out there" he said causing for Sana to tilt her head to find Tzuyu from afar. Sana caught Tzuyu looking at them but he immediately turned his attention to his phone when he saw Sana.

"I can't believe he followed me here" Sana said while looking at him. "Such a weird and confused ass shit"