For real?

JUN HEE POV

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed and I was awake by the sound of the chirping birds."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I streched out my arms and sat up.I rubbed my eyes and looked at my wall clock."What?It's still 7.30 am?Oh no!My chance to wake up late today was ruined..-__-"I complained.Since today is Saturday,I wanted to take the chance to wake up late but it was ruined.Haishh!I jumped out of the bed and went to my bathroom and took my shower.I went downstairs and found that my parents were not here.I was left with my brother and my maid.

"Eh?Where's everybody,Ms Song?"I asked as I saw her cooking breakfast.

"Mr.and Mrs.Han went out to meet their friend a few minutes before,Ms.Jun Hee.."she answered.

"Ms.Song,don't call me Ms.Jun Hee Just call me Jun Hee."I said.

"Oh..Ms,sorry Jun Hee..come eat your breakfast."she said as she placed the foods on the table.

"Ms.Song,have you seen Jae Jun?"I asked for my brother.

"I think you're brother is still asleep.Let me go and check him up."she said and walked upstairs but I stop her.I said I wanted to go and check on him by myself.I knocked on his door but there's no respond from him.I tried to unlocked his door and I made it.I looked in his room.The bed is clean and neat and there's no sound from the bathroom.I guessed he went out with his friend or his girlfriend,Leena unnie.

"Ms.Song..he's not in his room."I said to Ms.Song."Oh..just now when you're in his room..he called and he said he went for a sudden bussiness meeting in Malaysia."Ms.Song replied.So,he went to a bussiness meeting?What a busy bussiness man.After a few minutes,my parents were back.

"Omma!Appa!"I run from the kitchen to the living room."Ne,Jun Hee?"Omma answered."You know oppa going to Malaysia for his meeting?"I asked."We knew it already,Jun Hee..don't worry,dear."Omma patted my head."Where are you going just now?"I asked."To a friends house..actually Jun Hee,we have a visitor today."I was confused and my appa said "Come in Jongin-ah!"then a boy showed up."Who's this?"I asked pointing at him."Well,can we have a seat first?"omma asked.We all sat and the boy keeps on looking at me.I looked at him weirdly and turned to face my parents again.

"Jun Hee,how old are you now?"appa asked in a serious tone."Of course I'm 20..why?"I answered."My dear,we have decided to arrange you for a marriage.Since,you're old enough to get married."appa finished his sentence."What?!Married?!I'm too young for this!I don't know who is my future husband and I can't believe that I'm married earlier than Jae Jun oppa!"I said to myself.

"Appa,don't you think all of this is too early for me?"I asked back."No.You're all grown up now,so I guess you should be married by now."appa answered."Can you give me sometime to think?"I asked."Okay..I'll give you a minute to think and you have to answer me now."appa said strictly."Alright,Jun Hee!If you're married,there's so many things you have to do.Secondly,what If your future husband doesn't love you?Ottoke?!I'll just agree with this!I don't want to be a bad daughter for my parents!" I thought to myself."Time's up.Jun Hee,what's your answer?"appa asked."I..I agree.."I said looking down."Introducing your future husband!Kim Jong In..or Kai."appa pointed to the boy who's looking at me weirdly a while ago."What?This boy here?Oh..my..we didn't know each other and our first meeting was quite bad.It's because he looked at me weirdly and I did the same too." I thought.

"Annyeonghaesayo,Kim Jong In-imnida..just call me Kai."he introduced himself so do I."I'm Han Jun Hee."we shaked hands and appa said "We're going to leave the both of you together and let you know each other.Should we go now,Jagiya?"Appa reffering to omma who nodded and left the two of us.Now the two of us.Here.Alone."Kai-ssi..how old are you?"I asked to reduce the awkwardness."I'm 21,just a year older than you."he answered coolly."Why did you agree on this marriage?"he asked."Be..because I don't want to be a bad daughter for my parents..that's all."I answered."You didn't regret it?"he asked again."Why he's asking me this kind of question?Uh!!(-_-)"I spoke in my mind."No.I'm doing it for good not bad."I explained."Well,I hope you wouldn't regret marrying me.."he smirked."What's that for?A warning?!"I thought to myself again."Jun Hee-ssi..I have to go..may I have your phone number?"he asked."Here."he gave me his phone.I typed my phone number in his contacts list and saved it."Try calling me,so I can have your number too okay?"I said."Ne..I have to go..bye!"he made a sudden move towards me and KISSED MY CHEEK!He smiled and left."Gosh!Kai!You did that in our first meeting?!Ah...I'm blushing right now!I think I won't regret marrying him.."For the 100th time I thought to myself.

KAI POV

Annyeonghaesayo!!I'm Kim Jong In or Kai!I'm 21 and I was arranged for a marriage with a girl named Han Jun Hee.It's my first time meeting her and my first impression on her was...She's beautiful..Our first meeting turned out bad when I looked at her and she looked at me but weirdly..not like lovers do looking at each other lovingly.I was about to leave when my mind is thinking to kiss her.I did like what I think and I kissed her cheek.Omo!She's blushing!I don't know why..but I feel like I'm in love with her already..Is this what people call..Love At the first sight?

HI MY DEAR READERS!!I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS FANFICTION OF KAI AND OF COURSE YOU!DO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY..THANK YOU SO MUCH!GOTTA GO!-CHENAMEL..