Recruit the "Star" !

*hiks* *hiks*

I remember the time when i was little. I cried a lot to my father. Even it's a small thing.

"I'm frustated! *hiks* " i cried and show him my test paper with only 5/100 grade.

"WHAT!?! ONLY 5/100?!?!" he said it with a high voice and he raised his hand like trying to slap me. I scared and hid my face. But what happened next is he pat my head. And smiled.

*laugh hard* "What's wrong? It's great right? It's raised than before! Yesterday you got 3/100 now you got 5/100!" *laugh hard* .

I confused. Why is he laughing? What's funny? Why? Why?

"Why are you laughing at!? I'm failed! No matter how i tried hard i'm always failed!" I cried harder but my father calming me.

"So what's wrong with that? It's better for you to start from 0 rather than 100 at first!" He laugh and smiled at me.

"What do you mean? I don't understand."

"I mean it's better for you to can't do anything from the first rather than can do anything from the start."

"Uh? Why? I thought you want me to immediately can do anything from the start?".

"BAKAMONO!!" *whack* he lightly 'chop' my head.

"That's not what i want." He still smiled at me. I really can't understand what's inside my father's head.

"Listen to me Ryouta. This is my message."

"Huh?" I started to listen him.

"Don't ever forget today's failure. And don't forget what you feel right now. Be a man who can understand the feelings of people who can't do anything. Because only a failure people who can feels 'their' feelings."

*alarm rings*

"U-uh.." i woke up in the morning with my body still hurts.

I dream about him...

I have dream about my father last night. And those words come out from my father. The words i'll never forget.

I'll do it father. I...will.

I take my towel and going to bath. After that i go to my room and wear my uniform, prepare anything and take a breakfast. I cook for my breakfast and lunch. Lucky my mother teach me how to cook. Even she has a maid but she knows how to cook.

The breakfast ready and began to eat. After done i checked my phone and there was some mails.

"From Mother and Aoi" I read them.

Mother

Hello, Ryouta my son.

How are you? Fine? I'm glad if you're fine.How's your first day at school? Fun? Do you make many friends? It must be fun right? ~ fufu. If you need anything just tell me. But i'll not help you so much. Hope you have a great life there. And.. i hope you bring a girl when you come back here ^_^ .

Mother.

"W-what the hell was that?! Girl?" *sigh* i replied the text.

Hello mother.

I'm fine here. Thanks for your help. I hope so. But i don't think so about girls! Oh.. and can you send me my motorcycle and my band music instrument? Thank you.

Ryouta.

"Done.. next is Aoi."

"Yo. Ryouta.
How are you? I'm lonely here. But i'll hold your words that we will stand in that stage again. Together. All of us. If you need anything just call me. Oh and i'll pay a visit later. I hope we can have some time to spend for music.