Chapter 54

Author's Perspective

One month later in Seoul....

The beautiful family was shifted into Seoul. The same place where it all started. Leaving loving hyungs, sweet aunt and her children wasn't easy for Taehyung who helped him during the worst days. 

He shed tears after saying them bye, it wasn't a last goodbye though, but yes, a small bye with the promise of meeting sooner.

Jungkook's mother was the happiest to meet her son's little family. She always wanted to have grandchildren before dying and she finally had one. Junkyu wasn't just a new little lamb of the family, instead he was the whole sunshine to them.

 Junkyu wasn't just a new little lamb of the family, instead he was the whole sunshine to them

The place was new for the little child but he was loving it. He saw his grandmother for the first time and what else could be better for him than to live with his father and the new grandma.

He now had new uncles, uncle Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok who were ready to spoil the little boy with their love and affection. But he still missed his Jinnie and Joonie uncle who were like parents to him but life was all about changes and the best thing was that the youngest was accepting that.

Jungkook was a big business man, no doubt. He now owned a company, a beautiful family and finally his happiness too.

After having his beloved back, he just wanted everything to be fine. They were getting married to finally own and give each other their everything.

Everything was in a big chaos because the family and the friends were preparing for the wedding. Jin and Namjoon were in Seoul for a while to help in the preparations. Taehyung's aunt and her children were there too. Jungkook's friends were also making it even better with their presence

Jungkook wanted to give Taehyung something before their great big day and that's why he decided to take Taehyung with him to show him his present.

It was the day before their wedding day when Jungkook took Taehyung with him into the car to show him something that the blonde thought he would never see again.

"Kookie, where are we going?" The blonde asked, confused as he saw the ravenette smiling while driving.

"Ah Kookie, tell me now" Taehyung whined but Jungkook playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

"That's enough now, tell me please" Taehyung patted his long eyelashes in front of his lover who instantly looked away.

"You don't want the car to crash, right?" The ravenette warned.

"Huh?" The blonde asked, confused.