Prologue

SHORT A/N
Listen to the song above after the second time skip, put it on loop to bring some sadness  and creepy vibes. Song name: Old Doll from The videogame Mad Father.
______________________________________

"Ugh...What time is it..?"
I said while looking at the clock."
Only 7:30, I can go back to sl- 7:30?!!!! AGH I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!" I jumped or of bed and went to the bathroom at the speed of light. I showered quickly and got dressed.
I wore some black jeans, a black and (Favourite/color) hoodie and white shoes. (If your favourite color is black,use your second favorite one).

I made my way downstairs.:
"Hey mom,hey-" I stopped talking as soon as I heard screaming coming from the kitchen:
"...HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM STILL HERE. THAT'S IT BITCH, I AM LEAVING... KEEP ON CHEATING ON ME, SINCE IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD AT".
When my father saw me, he ran to me and hugged me with teary eyes:
"Sorry for the screams (N/n), I know how much you hate them but-..."
I cut him off.
"It's OK dad, don't worry...I have to go to school. Bye!" I said as I took my backpack and went out of the house.
'Fuck this life, Fuck everything and everyone..tch..I just want to be happy damnit'

As I entered the school grounds a thought passed in my mind:
'Today is Friday...Last day of school yay...wait....EXAMS SJDJJDJWNS'.
Yup, last day of school Finally but...I forgot to study and my little "Superpower" Couldn't help me this time.

Yeah, for superpower I mean a special ability that no one knows about... When I get angry, my body starts producing some sort of electricity that I can manipulate as I like. It's helpful but...I rejected it because it wasn't H u m a n and I was scared of telling others. That ability makes me go insane.

~~Type skip brought to you by Izuku's incredibly geometrical freckles~~

"HOME sweet HOME" I screamed as I run inside of me room and locked the door. I took my (Favourite/Videogame) and started playing. After some curses here and there because I couldn't pass a level and after my mother told me: "Watch your profanity", I turned off my TV.
As I made my way downstairs, I sniffed something really good... "(F/f) YES" I exclaimed excited.
I washed my hands and sat down just to find out that my dad wasn't there.
"Mom,where's-" I  remembered that he....he left.
My mother sat down and started eating. I tried to do the same but knowing that my dad wasn't there Anymore... It made me sick.
"Mom is it true...?" I  asked as I hoped for that to be a lie.
"What's true, Dear?" She asked clueless.
I scoffed, slightly mocking her.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK MOM? " I  screamed upset:
"Is it true that dad left BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON HIM UH?" She lowered her head, making it clear that it was true.
"Ahah..ahahhahhhHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MOM,REALLY?...ahah..." I laughed but then... Sadness took over and while laughing bitterly, I made my way to my room, not turning back even when my mother called for me.

~~Short time skip,after a shower (play the song on top of the story...Just in case you forgot...I honestly would)~~

As I sat on my bad and the shadows surrounded me, something caught my attention. From my window, something or someone moved. I didn't make a fuss since I  thought it was the wind but then again... What if it wasn't?
I got up but as soon as I did, I heard  a loud crash coming from downstairs.
" W-what?!" I ran to where the crash came from. What I saw made me wish I  never did.
Blood...blood E V E R Y W H E R E
'WHAT HAPPENED HERE?' I  started to back away from there but I tripped  on something...a corpse, my mother's corpse.
I run as fast as I  could and reached the front door but when I tried to turn the doorknob...
"FUCK...LOCKED!" 'Mom didn't lock it, she never does since I usually stay up late. I am the one that closes it and it's only 10 p.m...and the keys are upstairs so how-" my thought were interrupted by another crash, this time from upstair. I watched one more time my mother's corpse
'As much as I hated her, I never wanted to see her...dead".

I ran away from there to the back door but again, it was locked...like EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE HOUSE.
"W-what?! How?!....God ok (F/n) calm down...sssh breath deeply".
As I tried to calm down, some strange static noise made it's way in the silence of the house.
"W-w-what..?" I said. As much as I  hated showing that I was scared  I couldn't help it. I  made my way upstairs to where the noise was coming from.
When I entered my room I saw a figure opening my window slowly enough for me to process what was happening.
The 'thing' was tall, pale and dresses in a very elegant way. But the thing that scared the hell out of me was his face...or well the balloon attached to his neck...? I refused to accept that he didn't have any facial features: No nose,no eyes, no mouth. NOTHING.
I backed away but I bumped  into someone's chest.
I slowly raised my head and what I saw was a boy near my age, he wore some sort of mask that covered his mouth and some orange goggles. He was taller than me and he had brown hair. I  couldn't really understand his eye color because of the goggles changing it.
He wore a grayish-brown hoodie and had an hatchet in his right hand. He raises it and I instantly covered my head.
Soon enough I got knocked out by the handle of the hatchet.
The last thing I saw was the tall, faceless figure picking me up.

______________________________________

Aaaand this is it... Hope you liked my first chapter...well prologue... Anyways let me know what you think... Cya in the next chapter.
Oh right uh...The love interests will have different endings for each of them...I will add girls too so if there are any male readers they can have their "fluff and lovely" time with the gals..That means the reader will be bisexual... If you don't like it I'll try to change it.
If you want me to add any other love interest,let me know and I will see what I can do.
Cya <3