Multitalented Businessman

Nicholas Janitsary has remained a managing director of new dimension group since 2007. Located in Dubai, Delhi and Singapore, his company offers business development and consulting service to organizations all over entertainment, security and aviation industries. The company strives to assist business in Middle East and Asia. This company also does work with various law enforcements and government groups in order to help them in becoming established in such places. With his responsibilities and consulting efforts as managing director of this company Nicholas Janitsary heads new dimension aviation also.

Being equipped with a doctorate in the subject of criminology, Nicholas Janitsary laid the foundation of his company in the year of 2007 as a defense and security consultancy which is well-specialized in maritime security, critical crisis management, intelligence, counter-intelligence and threat assessment. Having offices located in Singapore and Dubai, Nicholas A. Janitsary as well as his team belonging to former military service members and law and intelligence enforcement have consultation on defense and security, business development and business cultures all over the globe.

The company also has dealings in equipments sales, bringing equipment of security of manufacturers to agencies of government for specific security solutions. In the year of 2009, Nicholas A. Janitsary laid the foundation of new dimension aviation Pvt Ltd., providing luxurious and secure chartered jet flights all over the country of India, Asia and Middle East. Nicholas Janitsary has delivered speeches at different global conferences on international security which includes Interpol General Assembly and First Asia Super Yacht conference. Being an advocate, he works towards the development of traditional understanding. Nicholas Janitsary has brought many global brands to Middle East and Asia. From intelligence gathering , counter terrorism, crisis management to large ranging security training, the company is poised to offer insights and professionalism which are required to lead the ever altering international security landscape.

New Dimension Group is an international defense and security consultancy firm with offices located in Delhi, Singapore and Dubai. The foundation of this company was laid in the year of 2007 to offer solutions of security. After expansion throughout Middle East and Asia, this company and its elite staff attend security threats and demands throughout the world. This company takes pride in the professionalism of veteran team of military servicemen, officers of law enforcement and intelligence officers to provide best quality of services by placing the needs of the clients.

From organizations, government agencies to multi-national corporations, the clients trust it for meeting the demands and standards of today’s training needs and security. This Group is specialized in Equipment Sales and Training, Intelligence gathering, Maritime Security, Critical crisis management, K&R, Threat assessment and Counter terrorism. Its in-depth training programs include HAZMAT training, Bomb detection training, Sky marshal training.

Hence, this was all about Nicholas Janitsary and his company. His company has vast expansion in most of the countries. It has been providing business development and consulting service to organizations for a considerable time. Go through this article thoroughly so that you get to understand every thing about him as well as his company.