Chapter 13

-This is a bonus chapter, a chapter full of y/n's thoughts or memories in the time she was dying; the time between when she was in Namjoons home suffering from a stab wound and the time she would be waking in a hospital.

     This chapter is not 100% necessary to read, you may skip it if you'd like.-

     You closed your eyes, too weak or tired to keep them open any longer.

     You were dying, and you knew it.

     Perhaps this is a good thing, you knew you would no longer have to live in fear, and you knew that you'd be soon reunited with your lost ones.

     You'd get to see Taehyungie again, and Namjoon would still be there with you.

     A tear rolled down your cheek as you thought of what you had just seen, thinking of Yoongi as your tears dripped into your lap.

     You thought back at the memories you had with your husband before it all changed.

     You and Yoongi had always taken a day out of the week for date night. and you would do anything and everything together. You remembered one time yoongi had taken you for a midnight picnic under a tree in the park, and how you two had stayed to watch the sunrise together.

     Or another occasion where you and yoongi had gotten up for a road trip to nowhere. You drove 6 hours in one direction, no destination in mind as you just drove, eventually stopping after 6 hours and spending a week in whatever location you ended at.

     And your favorite, the day you said i do while looking in his eyes and holding his hands in yours.

     Everything about your wedding was like a fairy tale to you. The way you looked, the way he looked, the way the music played and how the flowers decorated each table.

      For years it was the only thing you wanted.

     You just wanted your husband.

     he made you so happy, and the same for the other way around. Without you Yoongi was sad, down, lost without having you by his side. 

     When you were together it was like the whole world lit up, both of you smiling and laughing brightly, holding each other close. 

     Everyone could see how much you loved each other, so what changed? That was one question you weren't sure if you would ever answer.

     You remembered seeing Yoongi before you left, remember how soft his feature you were, yet how hurt and pained they seemed.

    You remembered the strange man in the room- you had almost forgotten about him.

     What was happening to Yoongi, did that strange man have something to do with it? You thought back, before you escaped, and ever since Yoongi had snapped, never once had you seen him sleep.

     Did it happen often? Or was this coincidence?

     So many things rang in your mind, questions flooding one after another. Memories trying to combat against them to help make some kind of sense out of them.

     But none of them did, none of it made sense and you weren't sure what to make out of it.

     The sound of sirens wailed in your ears, causing your head to pulse and a whimper to escape you. Was this it? Is this what the sound of dying was?

     Rest.

     If you rested maybe you'd wake with no pain. Maybe you'd wake and find that all of this was just a dream.

    Maybe you would wake with your husband holding you in his arms, reminding you how much he loved you.

     Maybe, just maybe you'd be truly freed.