Bonus

Peek into Jimin's childhood

Warning: Violence and abuse

"Father, it hurts, please stop," little Jimin tried to convince his father from abusing him.

"You deserve this you child of Satan. You are not even mine. Your mother was slutting around and had you. All this time she was claiming you are mine. You better die!" he hit him on the head with a wooden plank knocking him unconscious.

"No! What are you doing. He is a little kid!" Jimin's mother tried to crawl towards unconscious Jimin. She tried to reach him but he walked to her and hit her on the head.

"You should have never been a whore and lied to me about him being my kid! You slut, die," he kicked her with his leg.

She cried in pain. She looked at little Jimin unconscious. Her heart hurt.

I have to save him. My child....

She staggered to her feet. He looked at her and spat on the floor.

"Jimin, my baby," she limped. He grabbed her by hair and pulled her. She tried to free herself but he was too strong for her.

"Let me go you moron," she tried to push him. She reached the empty glass bottle beside her on the table and slammed it on his head. He shrieked in pain and let go of her hair.

"My baby," she stumbled and fell on the floor. She took Jimin in her hands and caressed his bruised face.

"My baby," she bawled.

"You stupid slut," he tried to reach her. She staggered her feet and limped to the exit door. But it was too late. He was fast to grab her.

"How dare you try to run away!" he slapped her. She fell on the floor with Jimin in her hands.

She looked for anything to reach. She found a pair of scissors within her reach. That afternoon she rebuked Jimin for playing with them. She warned him not to play with sharp objects.

She grabbed them and stabbed his feet. He staggered and fell backwards. She grabbed Jimin, wrapped him with her hands and limped out.

"I'm going to save you baby," she kissed him on the forehead.