Between Worlds, Prologue

First off, thank you so much for clicking on this book out of the millions on Wattpad! It really means a lot

First off, thank you so much for clicking on this book out of the millions on Wattpad! It really means a lot. Between Worlds, which was previously named 'The Wall', is my first book here. Really hope you like it :)

Feel free to vote, comment and leave suggestions, it means the world to me :) Even if it's a teeny tiny typo that I might have missed; let me know! And enjoy reading!

(Oh, and a big thank you to BrendaDaaeDestler for the fantastic cover, and also to my friend Bethany-turner for the amazing banner above!)

So, without further ado, let's begin!

********

PROLOGUE

Seven days ago, if someone had told me that a wall such as the one I'm looking at right now could possibly exist, I would've laughed and suggested some therapist, maybe.

The cold wind blew, fluttering my hair across my face. With a sigh, I ran my hand through it, pushing it back, and silently observed the inanimate, still object in front of me that changed my life.

I pushed myself up from my cross legged position. Walking a few steps forward, trying not to make a sound, I reached my hand out to The Wall.

My fingers wove through it. It was supposed to be impossible, but I couldn't deny the feeling of air escaping my nimble fingers.

I tried putting my whole hand through—and then, I felt the rough, hard surface of bricks that I should have felt the first time.

Sometimes, it's still hard to believe everything I'd encountered in the past week.

I never thought a wall like this would end up entering my life as a storm of tragedy.