𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹, 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹 | 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑮𝑶𝑫

^ 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐, 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕.

"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑩𝑬

𝑴𝒀 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹

𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑫𝑶 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲"
- 𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑹𝑨

𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵: 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑾𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯, 𝑰𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑨

𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬: 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯 17, 2018

𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑨 made her way down the crowded hall to her last class of the day, Mr. Goulbourne's. What the fuck type of name is that, she thought every time walked into his class room.

Her jean skirt hugged her hips, her black thrasher shirt did the same to her breasts. Her brown curls surrounded her face and ran down a little past her shoulders. She strutted down the hall, occasionally giving the boys that catcalled her sly looks.

Her personality was very flirtatious. She never looked for any type of commitment or relationship, she just simply liked to flirt, or toy with hearts.

Despite all of the things people assumed about her, her body count was only 1. Everyone assumed she was a hoe because of all the hoes she kept on a leash, to use as arm candy, then throw away. She thought she could never let herself get played. So she went to her "pimping ways".

She made it to the class room and entered.

"Good morning, Averena." Mr. Goulbourne greeted her. She waved and went to her seat, all the way in the back. Which was next to her bestfriend, Chanel.

"Guess what hoe." Chanel said excitedly, sitting down and setting her PINK tote next to her seat.

"What? You finally got some dick? I bet Cobb webs was forming in there." Averena joked. Chanel shot her a dirty glare.

"It's about Mr. Goulbourne, but since you wanna be such a slut, I'm not gonna tell you." She replied turning towards the front of the classroom and crossing her arms.

"Wait no please tell me, please." Averena pleaded. Chanel chuckled at her desperation.

Averena had a bit of a crush on Mr. Goulbourne. She even turned down her hoe ways around him. She'd always skip connections and study hall to come help him with whatever he needed, even if it was just stapling papers.

"Fine, Mrs. Wellington told me to go to the teachers lounge to get her lunch," Averena played with her charm bracelet on her right wrist, anxious to see what she found out.