First night

We're here. Finally. I think as I fling myself out of the car just barely after Blake put the van in park in front of our hotel in New York. I land on the ground face down and kiss it. "I'm free," I yelled as Blake and Emma get out of the car.

"You're so dramatic." Blake said rolling his eyes, "it wasn't that bad."

I look up and glare at him, "trust me it was," they were especially couple-like today for some reason. They were playing romantic songs, singing along, holding hands, and kissing. Its not usually that bad but being in a car with them for hours felt like torture.

"Come on, let's go check in then we can go to dinner." Emma my best friend in the world helped me up and wrapped her arm around me as we walked into the hotel with Blake following behind. 

It felt like I was finally starting my life like my childhood-my life was all a dream until now until I moved here; away from my town and more importantly my father.  This-now is when my life it truly beginning I can feel it.

It's like I was a fish out of water and now somehow I found my way back to the water. Somewhere-somehow this will be my home-this will be my life.

The hotel is huge and fancy the lobby was decorated with comfortable couches and chairs. I even see a sign pointing towards the pool that they have. That was my only preference when it came to choosing hotels with Emma and Blake it had to have a pool that I could practice in.

There was a bar in the corner with a man behind it working he had some serious side burns and a huge nose which made me chuckle a little and nudge Emma to get her to notice him. We have a bet about bar tenders and if they don't have either a big nose or side burns then I have to either let her slap me in the face or pay for dinner, and if he has either one then she has to do the same. But if he has both then she has to do both so I get free dinner and I get to slap her in the face later. Score!

The front desk was marble. It was positioned just in front of the elevators with a girl in a pants suit and her hair in a very tight bun.

We walk up to her and check in. We are on the third floor together so we get in the elevator that it positioned just to the side of the desk. Blake and Emma have one room together while I'll be in a room alone. Mainly because the last time I slept in the same room as them I almost pulled my hair out, and they like their alone time.

"Okay so meet in the lobby in 5?" Blake asks me and I agree knowing that they will take way longer than 5 minutes. As I walk down a different direction from them on the 3 floor I start to look for my room number.

When I see my room after walking around for a minute or two I slide my card in to unlock it, throw my bags on the floor, and jump onto the bed and relax for a minute tired after the drive here and having to wake up early and when I say early I don't mean 9am I mean Blake had us up and in the car ready to leave at 6am.

After resting my eyes for a while I decided it's time to get ready to leave for our first night in New York. We are gonna go eat dinner and maybe walk around map out what we are going to do tomorrow.

I reluctantly roll out of bed and, land not standing nope, I land gracefully on my butt in the floor. Exasperated I get up to change and do my hair. I end up picking a sunflower skirt with a black top and for my hair I just take it out of its bun and shake it out not in the mood to do much else. At the last minute I remember to touch up my makeup that is protecting my soul marks from being seen. I even add some to cover up the new one that is now half way formed on my ankle.

When I'm finally ready I make my way to the lobby hoping that Blake and Emma are already waiting for me.

When I get down to the lobby I don't see them so I plop down onto one of the chairs and mutter "typical," to myself. As I wait I become more and more antsy like my whole body is coursing with energy.

Fighting the urge to get up and pace back and forth because my America star and my heart mark are both pulsing like crazy.

I look around the fancy lobby, slightly panicking only for me to make eye contact with two men who are having the same problem as me. All rational thought leaves me. All the panic and anxiety I was feeling vanishes like mist on a rainy day. Now looking at my soulmates all I can feel is peace; all I can think is wow.

When I'm finally able to blink I start to think a lot clearer and, I can't believe what just happened I can't believe that I wasn't even able to think straight it was like I was possessed, and Im not completely sure that I had wanted to break free.

Why now of all times do I run into one or rather two of my soulmates? I just moved I just started to live my life the way I wanted to be free of my childhood, free of my sadness, and now I have to worry even more about my soulmates.

Suddenly I'm making eye contact again with one of my soulmates and I recognized him. Of course I would be mates to none other than Captain America himself, my America star, his stance is tall and proud and he doesn't have a blond hair out of place, and his eyes are a beautiful shade of sparkling blue that I would love to just stare at all day.

The other man he is with is again of course Tony Stark. Aka another rich and famous soulmate. His a rich playboy who couldn't be more different from Mr America. Mr Stark is just as proud as Mr America, however he is slightly shorter than him and he has a beard where as Mr America has no such thing. The whole vibe he gives off is one of a hot cocky baboon.

Just as they broke out of their shock and were about to approach me Emma came in between us cutting off our eye contact, and I can't help but smile and the irony.

"Are you coming?" She asked, "we were think about getting pizza."

I roll my eyes and stand up, "Yeah I'm coming. Yeah definitely as long as there are burgers," I say disagreeing with the idea of pizza and walk to meet Blake at the door who puts an arm around my shoulders and Emma's waist as we walk out together.

And just like that I leave my mates, who I haven't spoken a word to yet, confused yet happy since they finally got to see me.

I still can't decide what to do about this soulmate thing I figured I would have more time, but now I know they will be a part of my life now, and there is nothing I can do to prevent it.

I can even feel my last mark taking full form on my ankle. And I sigh in relief thank God I decided to re-cover my marks with makeup just  before I left my hotel room, or I'd have some explaining to do.