Chapter 22: Welcome to Gourmet Town

-Gourmet Corp headquarters-

All of the branch leader were gathered around for a, more or less, pitiful display for a dinner meal. The Gourmet Corp's head chef Kuromado, sat at the head of the table and gazed down as he took a sip of his wine. He was a tall pink-skinned man with chiseled features who has pitch black eyes with white pupils and a big, very thin black moustache that has a scythe-like shape on each end. He also appears to wear maroon lipstick. He wears a very regal-looking dark blue dress with a thin red sash tied around his waist, and very long epaulettes on his shoulders that somewhat resemble a cape. He also wears white gloves. He also wears a very tall dark blue toque with a purple band.

"It's not a complete set yet, eh?" Kuromado said. "This poor collection in front of me. Your nerves are wound up too tight, remember this flavour. Who else has yet to come, Yuu-yo?" He asked the corp's 2nd Branch Chief, Yuu. "The others are Grinpatch-sama and... Tommyrod-sama... also 1st branch Elg, right?" He said. Yuu was a very pale skinned man whose snow-white skin matches his equally light-lavender hair. He has the same kind of eyes as Kuromado (black with white pupils), and dresses in renaissance-like clothes and is somewhat of a pretty boy, giving him an extremely effeminate appearance.

"Kakaka! The attendants of deputy chiefs are always bad, heh. The only one who isn't late is Starjun-sama!" Gourmet Corp's 3rd Branch Chef, Jerry Boy laughed out loud as he muched on a banana. Jerry Boy was a large imposing man with a strong build and vicious appearance. His skin is very tan and he sports cyan hair. True to his ferocious appearance, he has fanged teeth and numerous swollen veins show from his nose to his forehead, giving him an angered appearance. He has extended earlobes with eight piercings on each one. "Let's make the number of deputy chiefs from 3 to 1 person like it was before. What do think, head chef?" He asked.

"I alone would not be able to catch up with the cooking for the boss." Kuromado said to him before turning to the man at the other end of the table. "Hey, Star-yo." Starjun was merely sitting in his seat with his arms crossed. He wasn't even touching the food presented to him. Starjun was silent before looking up and said, "...It was my fault for not capturing neither the Regal Mammoth or Sarafina. That's the agenda this time, right? Head chef?"

"S...Starjun-sama... That's..." Joejoe called out, shaking nervously in the background. "That's because of the performance of the GT Robot, sir. The robot could not fully convey Starjun-sama's abilities..."

"That is the truth. Eh...Joejoe?" Sedoru said with little interest. "You've gotta raise the performance some more. Ya! That's your job around here, seaweed!"He was Chief of Gourmet Corp.'s 6th Branch and Food. He was the same one Sunny had fought with from within the Regal Mammoth.

 Sedoru was a muscular, pale-skinned man of average height with short messy black hair and has three sharp fangs, with one large one at the top row of his teeth and two large ones on the bottom row. He has five scars on his face, three diagonal ones going across his right eye, two almost horizontal ones, the shortest reaching the right eye and the longer reaching the upper lip. Also, he wears red eyeshadow and facial piercings, two on the eyebrows, one in-between two of his diagonal scars, and the remaining two after said scars. He wears the skulls of animals as shoulder pads and uses the eyeballs of animals as jewellery, such as his necklace and the rings on his right hand. He wears olive coloured, reptile skin pattern pants and emerald green boots. There are three scars on his right hand, and his upper body is heavily bandaged due to a beating he received from his superior after his failure to capture the Jewel Meat.

Joejoe immediately dismisses that notion. "Not really... Sedoru-sama couldn't make full use of the performance..." Sedoru got annoyed by that and yelled at the shrivelled old man. "Shut up! That's why you gotta make a stronger robot!" Sure, why not blame it on the machine? "You lost the robot to Sunny, right?" Joejoe tells him.