04

5+ comments =update

Zara Coleman
(Two weeks later)

"Bitch!" Taaj shook me awake.

"Hm?" I said with my eyes still closed.

"Get fucking dressed." She yelled. "Chino awake!" She squealed.

I popped up out of the bed causing Taajah to jump. "You fucking scared me." She whined.

"You lying!" I said.

"Mensa went up there to go see him and they said they could take him out the coma." She said.

"You talked to him?" I asked.

"Nah I wanted to talk to him in person." She answered.

"Bitch come on, let's go." I said rushing into the bathroom to freshen up.

•••••••

"Baby!" Taaj yelled.

"Baby?" Chino replied in a raspy voice.

"What I'm not your baby?" Taaj asked causing Chino to smirk, turn his head and look at me.

"Hey lil sis." Chino said.

"Hey twin, stop playing with my best friend." I said.

"Your best friend was playing with me the week before I got shot." Chino said.

"Well I ain't playing now." Taaj said.

"I was talking to lil sis."  Chino said.

"Chino stop playing with me." Taaj said.

"Nope." He smirked. "I do what I want. You ain't stopping me."

"Keep that same energy when I pull the fucking plug bitch." Taaj said folding her arms as she sat in the chair.

Chino dramatically gasped. "Bitch? I thought I was baby."

"Not no more, you mad annoying." She said.

"Y'all argue like a married couple." I said.

"Yeah I know, because that's wifey." Chino grinned at her causing her to roll her eyes.

"He was a lot quieter yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before." She said.

"Pussy, I ain't have no choice." He said.

"Shut the fuck up Chino, this exactly why I stopped talking to you." Taaj said.

He smirked and looked at her. "I love you Taajah."

"Nah fuck you." Taaj said.

"Why you being mean?" I asked.

"Because he wake up and start acting different." She explained. "He bringing up old hurt. Bitch how the fuck do he even remember that?"

"I don't got amnesia dumb hoe." He said to her.

I watched them bicker. Everything they said they didn't mean. This wasn't a serious argument, this was a petty argument that they would make up from any minute now. If he were to call her a name, or vice versa, during an argument all hell would break loose.

"You know what?" She said. "Ima spare your feelings right now because you just woke up. Try me in a few days and ima fire that ass up."

"You just said you was gon pull the plug." He laughed at her.