Room 13

Nahee's Pov

Chi did her best to help me. She really did, but this was just too much damage for one pad of cloth that she ripped off her already torn clothing. It had been hours since my encounter and the pain burned on.

However with the arrival of our diner a different man sat himself outsisde th doors of our shared cage.

His chilling gaze peirced through me and Chisaki as she held me closer trying to feed me even with the man watching. I was reluctant at first still fearful for my actions but none the less gave in to Chisaki feeding me. While doing so I also noticed the man taking notes.

Strange

Unknowing to his plans I let Chisaki feed me until my portion was complete, then she finished hers.

"Doe. Come." His voice was Stern and cold as I huddled into the squirrel more. The action caused a hiss to escape my mouth at the ruffing pain in my wounds. The man smirked before giving a sight chuckle writing down a note or two in his book.

"I see we have some work to do."

I shuddered at his words and Chisaki shot her head towards the man. He grinned at her and repeated himself once more.

"Come." Venom laced his tone as I slowly wiggled at the uncomfortable command. He sighed almost sadly before snapping. Two workers stepped in and quickly grabbed me out of Chisaki's hold. Her screams and kicks made an obvious effort to not let them take me but as one of them scooped me up the other held her down.

I yelled at the pull and reopening of some of the lashes on my back.

My eyes fill with unswhd tears and a few slip out much to my attempt to keep them at Bay. As I'm carried down the corridor I see semi familiar halls pass before I realize the dreaded room awaits.

What did I do?

I lay limply not having the effort to keep myself up as the man drops me on the floor causing a groan to escape my lips. The other man leaves and soon it's only me and this scary man with a notebook.

"Now, you are going to be spending some much needed time here. Though it shouldn't take long, consider this your 'training' for your soon to be onwer."

Slowly he walks around me serveying my pitiful looking form before grabbing my chin forcing my eyes to meet his.

"He doesn't like disobedience, but let's get this one thing straight."

My eyes widen in terror as he brings out a familiar whip and some scary looking devices.

"From now on you call us sir."

Tears leaked from my eyes as his gripped tightend.

"Or you don't talk at all."

I whimpered and he slowly dropped my head.

And nodded in defeat.

3rd Person

Jimin's hands tried their best to sooth a paniced squirrel but his own mind wondered the possibilites of where and what was happening to his doe right now. The squirrel managed to rasp out how she was just taken away it it scared the fox terribly.

With his soothing voice and comforting words the squirrel managed to fall asleep.

Or pass out.

Jimin's wasn't sure.

As he slipped out of the hole his Hyung told him about. It wasn't hard to get into and out of the building but he understood why Nahee didn't want Yoongi to risk it. As the fox trotted home an anxious feeling arose throughout his body.

Entering the penthouse doors, the boys waited anxiously.

Yoongi and Hobi where the first two to bombard the fox with questions, mostly referring to their mate they desperately want back.

"She wasn't there."

"What do you mean she wasn't there?!"

"I don't know! There was a squirrel that shared her cage that mentioned her being something 'away'!"

"Cage?! Hyung you never mentioned she was in a cage!"

"Nooooo because when I was there she was in a nice clean bedroom."

"What?-"

"Of course she was in a cage you fûckin Cheeto!"

"Guys-"

A loud thud was heard throughout the living room. All heads quickly turned to Namjoon who was now on the ground panting and clawing at his shirt.

One by one the boys fell.

First Namjoon, then Yoongi. Both of their bodies screamed as more pain inflicted on them.

Then came Jimin, only this time the boy let out a strangled yell as his knees gave out at the sensation on his back.

"Jin Hyung what's happening?!" Jungkook panicked seeing his elders dropping like flies but soon joined the group for a single lash rippling through his back. The others tried to comfort but even they fell as a single strike was sealed on their skin.

The screams and shouts of Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin rung through everyone's ears as they felt every pull of their skin like fire. Taehyung was the first one to figure it out.

The pain was being transferred to everyone.

Those who marked Nahee got it all.

The ones who didn't took turns receiving the horrid atrocities. By the strike 20 it suddenly vanished, and they group didn't know what scared them more.

The fact of what just happened being worse on their suffering mate, or the fact that their transferred pain just vanished in seconds.

Both thoughts horrified them. However these thoughts where halted as a struggling lion was trying to pick up an unconscious Jimin from the floor. Quickly putting him on the couch, Jin rolled over so his eyes met the ceiling reveling in the relief of such an onslaught. It was short lived.

His eyes shot open at the remembrance of the source of his pain and his breath hitched.

"Namjoon." He called. A faint grunt could be heard from the struggling boy. Jin with the coldest voice the group has ever heard rung through their minds as he called to them all.

"Call up the boys." Hoseok's eyes widened at the newfound involvement of their friends.

"We are getting her back now." Jungkook made a feeble attempt to make a noise in consideration of everything but the eldest shut the maknae right up.

"And I don't care who we have to kill to do it."