︙knj

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 : @SILVERandBLAZE1028

𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝑘𝑜𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛'

𝑘𝑜𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛'

You don't know exactly how you ended up here. You just remember getting in the car with the intention of buying groceries, and then pulling up to a stop sign and seeing a poster advertising hybrids for sale.

And then all of a sudden, poof! You were here, following behind a volunteer like an excited puppy as he guided you throughout the large, well kept store. Here being a hybrid adoption center, of course.

Magic? Possibly.

The inability to control your impulsive actions when you see something that you want? Without a doubt.

"Oh my gosh, they're so cute," you cooed in adoration at a young bunny hybrid and a puppy hybrid that came bouncing up to you, both grinning widely, tails wiggling behind you.

All of the hybrids were precious, excitedly bouncing around, greeting any and everyone that walked into the store with bright smiles and shining eyes.

But something– rather, someone caught your eye.

In the far corner of the room, a hybrid lay snoozing away, curled up on a massive red beanbag, tucked cozily beneath a thick, white blanket. Without realizing, your legs had carried you over to him.

"Oh, who's this?" You gasped softly, kneeling down to get a better look at the sleeping beauty before you.

He was even more adorable up close. You nearly swooned at the sight of his plush lips squished out, his precious button nose twitching, his eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks as he dreamed soundly.

"That would be Namjoon, he's a koala hybrid," the volunteer informed, voice softer as to not wake the sleeping hybrid, "he's a gentle giant, to say the least. Clumsy as sin, sleeps more than the dead, eats like he hasn't seen a morsel of food his entire life, but the biggest sweetheart you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting."

Your hand gravitated upward, gently caressing his warm cheek with your knuckles. His large, grey ears peaking out of his shiny silver locks twitched at the contact, but you were too enthralled taking in his lovely features to realize his lightened state of sleep. "He's adorable," you uttered breathlessly.

"Looks who's finally awake," the volunteer chuckled from behind you.

You're eyes widened upon realizing that the hybrid's eyes were now open, and staring right at you. Swallowing down a sudden buzz of nervousness, you smiled softly, pulling your hand away from his face.