(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

At the infirmary room.

(Y/N) start to wake up and looks around.

Sairaorg: Your awake. Said with a smile.

He looks at see sairaorg laying on the bed as well.

Y/N: How long was I out?. Said with a questionable look.

Sairaorg: A few hours, that was an amazing battle and you finally released the power of your father. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) remembered the feeling of that new power.

Y/N: That wasn't my father's power. Said with a neutral look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: Of course is his but when the seal released it, that power convert to something else making it my own. Said with a smile.

Sairaorg then smile at him.

Then the door opened and reveal to be sirzechs.

Sirzechs: I see your awake. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Lord sirzechs. Said with a surprised look.

He tries to get up.

Sirzechs: Don't get up, you need to rest for a bit. Said with a smile.

He sit up.

Sirzechs: I want to talk to you (y/n), if that's ok. Said with a smile.

Sairaorg: I don't mind I'll excuse myself. Said with a neutral look.

Then sirzechs sit down.

Sirzechs: No, stay I want you to listen. Said with a smile.

Then he looks at (y/n).

Sirzechs: (Y/N) the higher ups want to promote you once more. Said with a smile.

That got him by surprise.

Sirzechs: When you unleash the power of your father it was something that it was impossible even all the damage you took, so they want to promote you to high class devil, your not the only one your brother issei along with kiba and akeno will promote to mid class. Said with a smile.

That got him to think.

Sairaorg: You should accept it (y/n). Said with a smile.

He looks at sairaorg.

Sairaorg: You should follow your own path to achieve an even greater strength. Said with a smile.

That got him to think and looks at sirzechs.

Y/N: I accept lord sirzechs. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Sirzechs: Alright then, I'll be going then and I'll inform you when the time comes. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Then sirzechs headed to the door and opened to see issei on the other side.

Issei: Hello lord sirzechs. Said with a smile.

Sirzechs: Hello issei, your brother is already awake. Said with a smile.

He left and issei sees his brother awake.

Issei: How you feeling bro?. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Bro I took a beating of a lifetime what do you think. Said with a deadpanned look.