Kind of personal

After the whole Peter Pettigrew episode, we left the shrieking shack with Harry and Sirius helping Ron out because of his leg, while dad was holding Pettigrew.

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit." Sirius said.

"A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off!" Ron exclaimed.

"Well, I was going for the rat. Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact, more than once James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I could live with, but the fleas, they’re murder." Sirius stated. We were out of the tunnel and Harry helped Ron down to rest.

"You’ve gotta go." Ron said.

"No, no- don’t worry. That’s fine, I’ll stay." Harry reassured.

"You go, I’ll stay." Hermione offered.

"You okay?" Harry asked Ron.

"I’m fine. Go." Ron said.

"Ah- that looks really painful." Hermione said.

"So painful... they, ah, they might chop it..." Ron complained.

"I’m sure Madam Pomfrey’ll fix it in a heartbeat." I said.

"It’s too late. It’s ruined. It’ll have to be chopped off." Oh, how pitifully Ronald Weasley looks today.

Harry and Bl-Sirius were peacefully talking when Pettigrew started shouting, "Turn me into a maggot. A dung beetle. A Flobberworm! Anything but the dementors... Ron! Haven't I been a good friend? A good pet? You won't let them give me to the dementors, will you? I was your rat!"

He turned to Hermione and I and said, "Sweet girls. Clever girls. Surely you won't let them..."  

"Get away from them!" Dad exclaimed, taking him away from us. Harry and Sirius went back to their conversation and I was talking to Hermione.

"Earlier, what did Harry mean by 'our parents'?" She asked me. Uh-oh. I-I wasn't expecting this to be brought up.

"I-I...." she cut me off, "I promise I won't tell. We may not get along but I don't tell secrets if I'm not supposed to. Besides, it's not my secret to tell and Harry is involved so-"

"I get it. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed too. Just ask Harry, not me. It's kind of personal and I don't think Harry wants more people to know about it." I said.

"But-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence when she suddenly called Harry and pointed something behind me. I turned around to see my Dad turning into a werewolf.

"Remus, my old friend... have you taken your potion tonight? You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart! Here! Remus, this flesh is only flesh!" Sirius tried to reasoned. Pettigrew turned into a rat and I tried to ahoot him with a spell but he was gone before we knew it.

"Run! Run!" Sirius yelled.

"Come on!" Harry exclaimed.

"Wait! Wait!" Hermione protested. Hermione was coming closer to my father for who-knows-why.

"Hermione! Bad idea. Bad idea. Bad idea." Ron kept repeating. He tried reasoning with my Dad but, like Ron said; BAD IDEA! Snape suddenly appeared and we had no choice but to run from him. Hermione was hiding, but Harry, Sirius and I tripped and fell down on the rocky ground. Harry and I tried to cast a patronum since Dementors were surrounding us but the last thing I saw was a bright light until everything went black.

When I woke up, I was in the Hospital wing, lying on a bed with Harry's right next to me. Hermione, Ron and Professor Dumbledore were surrounding us.

"Harry? Louisa?" Hermione asked.

"I saw our dad." Harry stated.

"What...?" I asked.

"He sent the dementors away... I saw him across the lake..." Harry explaimed. So that was the bright light I saw.

"Listen. They've captured Sirius. Any minute the dementors are going to perform the Kiss."

"You mean they’re going to kill him?" I asked.

"No. It’s worse. They’re going to suck out his soul." Hermione said. "Headmaster! You've got to stop them! They've got the wrong man!"

"It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent-" Harry protested but Ron cut him off, "It's Scabbers who did it!"

"Scabbers...?" Professor Dumbledore questioned.

"He’s my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. Well, he was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat— but then they gave him an owl, and I got-" Ron rambled.

"The point is... we know the truth. Please, believe us" Hermione begged, cutting him off.