Whatchu Want

Hello my loyal readers. So I have multiple ideas for new stories and
I was wanting your opinions on which you would like to see first. All will be released eventually. The one that is chosen to be released first will be released on June 3rd. Let the voting commence.

Option #1: Unnamed Original Story
This is my take on wizards and magic. Everyone has one magical field they are the most proficient in. A new threat arises and a prophecy for tells of a group of powerful teenage wizards will save their world.

Option #2: Life of the Wicked, Original Story
               Two of the most powerful groups of secret agents combine to take down the evil. Also known as the technical good side. Morals of the main characters are questionable at best. I like my main guys to be evil. This story is not an exception to this.

Option #3: Past to Present
                This is a prequel to Hermione the Deatheater. It would follow Lucius and Narcissa, Bella and Rudolphus, and some of the other elders from the series. It would take place during the first war against Voldemort.

Option#4: Dark for the Better
                  A dark golden trio (Hermione, Ron, and Harry) joins the deatheaters. What could this mean for the order? Who chooses which side in the ensuing battle?