BONUS CHAPTER* Fred & George

You were sitting in the Great Hall flipping page by page slowly as you were dozing off until a loud bang was heard on each side of you on the table.

"Holy Jesus Chri-" you yelled as you threw your book. You see both ginger identical twins smile at you.

"Hello y/n."

"Didn't mean to frighten you."

"Yeah we were just having a bit of fun."

"When we can be having fun in other ways."

"If you know what we mean."

They both snicker and grin at each other. You roll your eyes and take a drink from your pumpkin juice.

"You boys know I can't talk to you. I'm busy." You said grabbing your book and flipping through pages again.

"What's it that your working on then?" Fred says sitting beside you putting a hand on your thigh.

"Yeah, maybe we can help you." George takes a seat on your other side while putting his hand on the lower of your back.

"I-uhhh, I'm working on History Of Magic." You stutter as your face turns a little red.

"Oh we know so much about History, maybe we can help you, in a more secret place." Fred grins as he sets his head on your shoulder.

"We do?" George asks confused. Fred gives him a look, "ohhh yes we do." George coughs.

"Thanks boys, but I know how your tests came back." You said crossing your arms.

"Well fine, do you fancy a drink in Hogsmeade then?" Fred asks taking your hand in his.

"Perhaps with both of the most charming and handsome boys in all of Hogwarts?" George asks taking your other hand. You turn more red as you shake your head, chuckling.

"Fine. But you both are paying for everything." You said sternly as you packed up your things and decided to go change. As you were on your way back down you came to the front door meeting both boys all dressed up for the winter.

"You look ravishing."

"Delicious."

"I'm not a dessert." You said rolling your eyes.

"But I bet you taste like one." Both boys whispered in both ears. Your eyes go wide as you froze in place.

"Aren't you coming, love?" Fred smiles.

"Come on y/n, I don't think our drinks are going to drink themselves." George says.

You shake your head and start walking with both boys as they both wrap their arms in yours.

"Honestly this is the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me." You whispered to yourself as the three of you got into the carriage.

As you got to Hogsmeade you roamed around picking out everything you liked and the twins would offer to pay. You declined but let them after a while anyway, so everything you got was not even paid by yourself. As you and the twins started heading for The Three Broomsticks you saw one last thing you wanted most, it was an all diamond rose necklace and you absolutely adored it.

"Uhm, hey maybe you boys can go get us a table. I'll just be with you guys in 2 minutes." You said to the twins and they both shrug and took your bags with them to sit down as they entered The Three Broomsticks.

You entered the shop smelling cinnamon candles set out everywhere's in the shop. You immediately went to the necklace and ran your finger over the diamond rose.