Awaken

Before the story starts, I would like to thank  @NotGoodAtNaming and @Oncealive999 for helping me get out of my comfort zone and branch out with other Ideas I had in mind. I would like to keep this short so please I hope you enjoy the story. Until then, help yourselves with some warm Milk and S'morse.

Left Behind

So cold so damn cold where oh, I remember. How could I forget. The flood, people rushing in the ship, the outside world final days. After when we enter orbit, we were put into cryo stasis for god knows how many years. I can hear muffle banging on my capsule I don't know if it was instinct or adrenalin, but I reach the emergency lever that was located above my head. After pulling it a few times yet my pod refuse to open. I can feel by body getting colder and colder. With all my force I move my legs and arms to try to force open from the inside. The capsule was not budging, and I was starting to feel tired. Before I lose , something price my capsule I knew I can't die here. Again, with all my might I push the capsule door. Against all odds the door open. I rush out of the freezing capsule and try to find warmth. Someone wraps blankets and gave me a hot drink. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakery" I knew that Mia always had my back. Just wish I could say the same for her sanity. "Mia Do you know where we are?" "Ill tell you but you need a checkup. We were all sleeping for a very long time." Her words confuse me, but I can't argue with her because If I fall asleep now, then I fear I might never wake up.

She led me out of the cryo chamber room My vision is still blurry, so Mia is lending me her shoulder while she tries to navigate. I don't know how long I've been walking but I know my legs are about to get tired "WHOO I don't want to lose you Maxie Max" "You know Max is fine. Why do you even call me Maxie Max?" Before long I can hear a chuckle next to my ear "Were almost there don't fall asleep." Before long, we stop I can hear a keypad entering digits. When the door open I notice that the sound of the door was not doing well. "Good he's here quick set him down on the table. We need to get rid of the suit it is storing the cold and refusing the body to warm up. Before long, I can feel my body sitting on a warm bench. I still couldn't see yet I can feel that someone Is cutting my capsule clothing along with taking off my winter jacket Mia gave me. "shot this is worse then I though. Mia hold him still." I still couldn't comprehend what was going on. As Mia lay me down on the bench, I can see a bright light flash in my eyes. "OK dilated pupils so he can still see. Do not worry you will feel a sharp pain on your arm." With a quick warning I brace myself. However, the pain was too much, and I was screaming for help as I can feel that my blood was on fire. "Nova do something, Maxie Max not doing well." "I am trying my best, but that's all I can do for him. Quick get the equipment ready we need to keep track of his vitals." Before long the voices are becoming more faded by the second. I can hear my friend Mia trying to keep me focus, but I knew I can't stay awake any longer.