Splatoon X Metroid Crossover

(Before I begin, the power suit looks like this

(And for the Zero Suit, Imma just use Neo Octoling Armour)

_________________________________________Nika's POVI was walking through cave

Nika's POV
I was walking through cave. And of course I could see, my Exosuit made that easy, the guy who sent me on a bounty hunt for a Kraken's Tooth, Which was quite rare so he had to pay me a small fortune. I wandered the cave, with heightened sense due to my suit, and also the fact that the adrenaline from the trill of it was kicking in.
And...
WOOSH!
And then a nothing. Of course my adrenaline rush made my body activate it's fight response, and I would launch a smalll ink rocket.
A stalactite would be hit.
And unfortunately it consisted of mainly magma on the inside, I would start to curl up in a ball and roll out, I would keep my distance indicator in mind, I would again fire an ink rocket, this time at a bunch to stalactites which thankfully only consisted of rock, when the fell, the dug themselves into the ground, which was protection from the formerly free-flowing magma.
I would then, take a breather, and try to calm myself down, because as jittery as I was, I would probably be destroying the things. As soon as a calmed down, I walked down into a dimly lit cave, which it was kind of strange because it was just a wide caverno... Wait cavernous? That means... The roof would start to collapse on itself as a Kraken would jump out. I would then activate my my mini inkjet would activate, I would be propelled, and I punched the Kraken hard enough that I could snatch one of his teeth. Doing this however temporarily broke my armour. I would rush outta there.
I would rush to a canteen. Which seemed to be filled with notorious space criminals and there also was the occasional Illegal Weapons Dealer.
There was this guy named "Spyke" which I believe he came from the surface... which I do not even know how he got down here, but I got a free shirt out of it... so who am I to care?
Then, a natural, blonde haired woman, who was a HUMAN, I got a picture before she managed to get a few centimetres before me. She knew that I had the exosuit, so she challenged me to a battle.
Later...
I would start to fire a volley of bombs, which she all avoided, she would fire a small, but effective ball of energy which, had knocked me back quite a few meters, but I tricked her.. I had inked her suits joints, the suit was immobilized, and in the seconds that she was immobile, I beat the suit until it was temporary useless...

 I had inked her suits joints, the suit was immobilized, and in the seconds that she was immobile, I beat the suit until it was temporary useless

We will always battle my foe.
When the ice runs cold
We go all out tenfold.