Twenty Eight

"Really? Letting that that bitch take my spot as a girlfriend? What's was next you guys were gonna go celebrate without me?"

"What are you talking about, Hayley? We had just finished getting dressed I can't text you every fucking second of every fucking day!"

"Oh..so now I'm needy? Huh? Really? Like a fucking dog ,you think I need your attention?"

Lucas chuckles, "Do you fucking hear yourself? Gabi hasn't done jack shit to you! You're being an insecure little bitch!"

Hayley scoffs and shoves Lucas into the wall. "Don't fucking call me that!" She slaps Lucas across and the face and he grabs her arm.

"Yo! Who the fuck is you hitting like that?"

Lucas backs off the wall and moves back. "You're fucking weird. Delete my fucking number. Cause this..is over".

Hayley rolls his eyes and tears up. "Whatever".

Lucas cringes at her, grabbing his jacket and walking out. He slams the door shut causing Hayley to jump a little.

Lucas walks back downstairs where the party was being help and sits next to Noah. Noah passes him a beer and throws his arm around him.

"How was it?"

"She's fucking mental". Noah brings the bottle up to his lips.

Elly walks over and sets a hookah down on the table. "Yo is that bitch ya was fucking with okay? She cryin' onna staircase".

Lucas turns around and shrugs, "I went to talk to her, she got back together with me and then I told her it was over and now she's the victim. Then she hit me".

Elly chuckles and folds the foil over the bowl. "Bitches be crazy".

Benjamin walks over and sits next to Noah. "Hey, is Hayley-".

Lucas stands up and looks to her, "Can you stop fucking crying like you didn't just make yourself look stupid?"

Elly giggles and sets the charcoal on top. Lucas shakes his head, "Damn".

Hayley stands up as Gabi walks over to the group. "Fuck you! A fuck you, you whore! And fuck you two fags! And-".

Hayley looks Elly up and down, "And you..you-you dyke!"

Elly sets the hookah pipe down and punches her clean in the face. Hayley falls back a little and holds her face.

"That's for being homophobic. Pendeja. Lucas respectfully can't hit ya and I may be a dyke, but that don't mean I can't beat ya ass. ".

Elly calmly sits back down, grabbing the hookah pipe and casually takes a drag from it. Hayley takes a deep breath and walks out ofthe house.

Noah sits up and dabs Elly up, before lifting his beer up. "Cheers".

Elly giggles, lifting her hookah pipe up. Everyone cheers to Hayley being gone before socializing and celebrate the teams win.

**
After the party, Benjamin got into Noah car as he was saying bye to everyone.

Elly walks over and frowns, "Aye, you got anywhere I can crash tonight?"

"Uh sure. Why?"

"My Hermana is having meth withdrawals. I don't like to see ha like that".

"You can crash at mine. My primo is out tonight so you can take his bed".

Elly shakes her head, "Thank you. I will follow you in my car".

"Okay. Just one rule. No smoking hookah in the bathroom".

Elly giggles and looks down at the hookah in her hand. "Noted".

**
Benjamin grabs a snack from Noah's pantry and walks upstairs to his room.

Elly walks out and sits on Mateos bed. "So? How'd you meet Noah?"

Elly looks over, "We have that class where it teaches Spanish kids to speak English".

"Oh. I think Noah's English is pretty good".

Elly chuckles, "Well you're wrong. He couldn't say the word "mischievous" until last week".

Benjamin giggles, "Really?"

"I'm dead serious. The boy didn't even know the definition".

Noah walks in and frowns, "Are we talking about my English skills behind my back".

Elly shakes her head, "No I will talk about them right in front of ya face".

Benjamin nods, "Me too. Baby, can you spell mischievous".

Elly lets out a laugh and grabs her phone. Noah shakes his head, "Ha. Ha. Baby, can you spell chúpame la polla?"

Elly shakes her head, "Estás sucio! You are foul!"

Benjamin looks over to her, "What'd he say?"

"To spell out suck his dick". Elly shakes her head and grabs a pillow to set under her head.

Noah shrugs and lays down on his bed next to Benjamin. "You're a bully".

Noah shrugs, "I'm sorry, mi hermoso".

Elly fake gags, "I'm still in the room".

Noah nods and leans up to kiss Benjamin. "Yep. I know you are".

Benjamin smiles and kisses him back before pulling away and laying down.

**

Late at night, Elly was on the phone with his sister. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

"You can't be fucking doin this, Eva. You have a fucking child!"

Her sister sobs into the phone, "You don't undastand, Elly! I can't do dis' no more!"

"Eva. Be a fucking motha to ya kids! Before DFS tries to take them again!"

Elly hangs up the phone and sighs. She goes through her text message and calls her sisters ex boyfriend who is the father to the kids.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Jose...it's Elly. You have got to help ma sista out with these damn kids before DFS tries to take them again".

"Ya still in Brooklyn?"

"Nah. We moved. North Carolina".

"Aight. I will see what I can do".

"Thanks you, bro. And can you help ha get off the meth?"

"I will try". Jose hangs up the phone and Elly sighs. She turns the water on, splashing some on her face before walking back out to the bedroom.

She smiles and Noah And Benjamin cuddled up on the bed before getting into Mateo's and laying her head down, staring at the ceiling.