chapter 22

sam
10:24pm
"sammy." she called from the living room, i walked out of the kitchen. she stood there smiling, beautiful as ever. i felt guilty but i was happy.

"yes?"
"stay, don't go home please."
"i have to though, you know that." i put my index finger under her chin.
"please, sammy."

"you know nate wouldn't like that aubrey."
"c'mon, he's chill with it. your sister doesn't matter, you're always welcome here anyway."
i smiled giving in, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pecked my cheek. dating aubrey was something i never planned on doing but the days talia went away, nate had invited me over night after night. aubrey and i just hit it off, instantly.

talia
10:24pm
"fuck." he groaned.
"jack." my nails scratched his back one last time.
he fell on top of me, both of us breathless. he pulled out and laid back in bed, putting his arms around me.
"round two?" he smirked sounding like a child.
"no you idiot." i pushed his face away from mine.
"i gave you the best dick of your life and you treat me like this."
"shut up you cocky bitch." he smiled.
"you love my cock."
"ugh, you're so annoying baby."

he turned to me and pulled me closer, no space between our bare bodies. he kissed my forehead and put his arm around my waist. he looked into my eyes and didn't say a word, keeping our eye contact. his mouth opened to say something but it closed again.
"i can see myself spending the rest of my life with you." i said softly.

"i see myself with you every second of my life baby. i don't see myself with anybody else."
"i don't either, i want to be with you for as long as i live and even after that."
"do you want kids?" he asked.

"of course i do but i don't know."
"i want two, i didn't think about it for long but i just want two kids and to be married in a house with little gilinsky's running around. you and i laughing as we watched our kids play around." he looked up at the ceiling and smiled, letting out a soft laugh.

"promise you won't leave me?"
"of course i won't. i can't imagine life without you."

sam
10:29pm
audrey laid in my arms and it made realize how special she is. maybe talia just hasn't seen this side of her, she just misjudged her that's all. hopefully she doesn't react so bad when i tell her, audrey kissed my cheek.

"why do you and my sister hate each other?"
"it's just a stupid feud but it just grew into more."
"like?"
"we liked the same guy in middle school, trust me we used to be best friends. in high school, i just ruined our friendship. said things about her, that weren't true. made people not be her friend anymore but you and the jacks never gave up on her. we never spoke about it or anything."
"trust me, i'm not going to judge you for the past things or anything like that. i'm just shocked it was you that did it."

"do you love me?" she asked.
"of course i do baby, why are you asking?"
"your sister means the world to you. i just thought me doing those things to her would make you think differently of me."
"nothing will ever change the way i feel about you baby." i kissed her forehead.

-
filler :))