3

Kuro's POV

I slowly open my eyes and get up but there's different from my body.

I feel light and small?

Am surprised as I look at the broken mirror that placed at the wardrobe.

Is that me?! I look like a 12 year old girl.

I have femine face, slim petite body and long white hair that extends through the waist.

I have big round red eyes, small nose and thin red lips

Anyone else will saw me as a cute girl except there's THAT attached to my lower portion.

Thank goodness it's still there-wait why am I feel relieved?

"why am I look like this?"(Kuro)

" it's the one that Gaea-sama prepared for you, master."(Mariel)

I yelp when an unknown voice suddenly talk at my side. It was loud girly scream and i stumble.

You never believe who I saw.

" Mariel?! W-w-why you here?"(Kuro)

"pardon my rudeness, I should call you first before answer your question."(Mariel)

She bow to me with such calm and alluring voice. And of course, I could see her valley in my position.

"never mind that! Are you supposed to be in the heaven? and what did you just call me? Master?."(Kuro)

She kneel to me and started to explain my situation.

"as you can see that is your new body. It made by Gaea-sama with celestial materials. And after you left I talked to Gaea-Sama if I could become your servant and bodyguard so that I could serve and protect you at the same time."(Mariel)

"w-why?"(Kuro)

"I didn't do my job properly back in the earth. I want to atone my sin by serving you. I want to protect you at your side. So please master, don't cast me away. I want to be by your side!."(Mariel)

"eh?"(Kuro)

"eh?"(Mariel)

It only takes a couple of seconds for Mariel to realize her mistake. She's panicking all over, blushing red and waving her hands while saying something like she didn't mean it.

As for me, I was trying to process the whole situation.

*sigh* I guess being with someone is nicer than being alone.

"by the way Mariel, where are we."(Kuro)

"I wanna die~"(Mariel)

She said while crouching and her hands are covering her face, didn't let anyone see her embarrassing face.

"........yeah, before you do, please answer my me first."(Kuro)

"u-u-understood, we're in the room of the king of this fallen kingdom."(Mariel)

"falling kingdom? You mean in a castle. What happened?"(Kuro)

"this place is the bedroom of the king Ronald Suidon of the great kingdom of suidon. It was a powerful kingdom with advance knowledge and technology-based on magic and swordsmanship. But 2000 years ago there's an invasion from vampire clan, one of the most powerful race other than demons. All of the vampires has been annihilated but unfortunately so the royal family including the king. There are few survivors that spread throughout the whole continent."(Mariel)

"Fumu, what races that exist in this Era?"(Kuro)

"there's human, demons, elves, fairies, beastmen, dark elves, dwarfs, monsters and dragons. Master, if you would like to know your race and status say the word [status window]."(Mariel)