ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(Name), it's been years since you're hiding your feelings towards Yami," the Wizard King said whilst signing some papers that Marx handed him.

"Wizard King, stop your blabbering and just do your work," you deadpanned but inwardly you were in hysteria because of just hearing the name of Yami Sukehiro; the one that you loved for years.

"Why don't you just confess to him already? I wanted to be the best man at your wedding. Also the godfather of your children!" He said in excitement and his eyes were sparkling. Your face flushed to what the Wizard King had told you.

"Why are you thinking about our wedding already?! And what do you mean c-c-c-children?!"

"It's because it would lead in the end nonetheless," he said a matter of factly to which you only slammed your hands on his table, embarrassed.

"Can you stop this nonsense, Wizard King! You're making me embarrassed!" You covered your face with your hands then dashed away from his office, didn't notice that you passed one of Julius' advisors.

Marx who'd just come into his office watched your retreating figure, he looked at Julius with creased eyebrows. He already had a clue to what happened between you and the Wizard King.

"Did you teased (Name) again?" Marx sighed in annoyance and Julius just flashed him his usual smile.

"It's years since I've known that (Name) likes Yami... I wanted to help her to get together with him, I've been shipping them since!" The Wizard King hollered in excitement and his advisor only closed his eyes to prevent himself from scolding the blonde-haired guy.

"Since when did you became so interested in other people's love life?"

"Since the day when (Name) told me that he loves Yami," he chuckled, standing up from his seat. Marx only stared at him with a curious look and the Wizard King looked outside from his window. Watching the beautiful land that he's been protecting.

"Marx, I guess it's my time to take some action" Julius twisted his body to look at his assistant. The mushroom head gave him a bewildered gaze, waiting for the Wizard King to finish his sentence.

"It's now my time to act like a cupid."

Your feet dragged you to the lobby of the royal castle. You were catching your breath since you ran away all the way here. You can't contain the way how the Wizard King kept on teasing you towards Yami. It's always been like that, whenever you're going to his office he would drift the topic at Yami that would make your heart thump by just hearing his name.

You really regretted that you told Julius that you liked Yami, but you don't have a choice since he's the most trusted person you've known and he was your friend, despite that he's older than you. Marx even knows that you like the Captain of the Black Bulls, he was a supported friend and he's the opposite of Julius constant teasing. You were glad that sometimes Marx can control the enthusiastic Wizard King.