floor (-00)

recommended page color: black

————————————————————

This is the sequel to The Elevator Game. If you haven't read the first one yet, I suggest reading that first then come back here.

This story is a work of fiction. All of the events that will be mentioned are a figment of the author. All of the names, organizations, events, places, and etc. are purely coincidental and was used by the author in a fictitious manner.

The celebrities used in this story, BTS and BLACKPINK, are not related or affiliated to me in any way and they were used fictionally in this story.

The author is not a professional writer and has english as her second language. Expect grammatical errors, wrong spellings and the like. I'm very sorry for the errors because I won't be able to edit it yet.

Written by maiynesong (was MissRKitkat)
A story [COMPLETED] made by hers truly.

SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM. If you copy this story, I will report you immediately. If you see anyone who copied my story, inform me immediately.

This is a no-hate zone. I will not be tolerating hate speech and will be blocking and reporting you immediately.

Started: May 6, 2019
Ended: May 24, 2019

If you are new, hit the follow button.

WARNING:
This story contains languages not suitable for below 13yrs. Elevator Game or Elevator to Another World is a real game in real life. Some attempted to try the game. Some succeeded while some were unlucky, and some didn't worked out. For safety, never attempt to play this game. If you have a weak heart, i recommend not to continue reading. Some scenes may display horrific & graphic content. Read at your own risk. I already warned you.

Thank you for your consideration!

Happy Reading!