floor (-011)

mayne's note:
I got to give it to y'all. most of you have been guessing what's gonna happen next and some are pretty close and some actually guessed it right! but imma keep quiet from the other details for now.
anyways this chapter will be revealing a lot so hope y'all enjoy it!

+ + +

IT TOOK EVERYTHING for Jieun and Irene to make everyone stop panicking and doing something dangerous especially for Jungkook who wants to follow Lisa.

Jieun and Irene figured out that they might attract other people's attention so they all first went up back to Seokjin's apartment.

"You don't understand, noona! I want— I NEED to follow Lisa there! She's in danger!—"

"And the more reason why I can't let you or anyone else follow her!!" Jieun cuts Jungkook in mid-sentence, yelling out to make everyone stop.

"Look all of you barely even have any idea of what's been happening, so you can't just follow her and be the hero of the day! It's not as easy as that, all of you should know that by now." Jieun says and everyone can just sigh heavily.

Indeed they don't have any slightest idea of what's going on for the past days. Everyone thought that the atmosphere is being weird because they are already nearing Taehyung's 40th day since he had passed away, but it was wrong. It is, in fact, not over yet.

Silence reigned as everyone drowns into their deep thoughts, trying to make themselves believe that what's happening right now is real.

But Chaeyoung decides to break the ice, "I-I know something."

It made everyone look at Chaeyoung. Jimin, Jieun, and Irene finally remembering that Chaeyoung indeed has something to explain. So Jieun motions her to do so.

"All of you will most likely get mad at me once I have finished explaining, so I'm already going to say sorry."

"Go on, Chae," Jisoo says ever so softly as Jennie nods in agreement. Yes, the two are upset at their female maknaes for keeping secrets but they set it aside first and listened.

"Before the nightmare I had yesterday," she started, "I actually had a nightmare five days ago."

This startled everyone. Not even Jimin knows this. But everyone kept their comments to themselves first and lets Chaeyoung continue.

"I-I was in the otherworld. It's weird that I can see it even if I had never been there before. A-and I saw h-him..." Chaeyoung says as a tear escapes from her eyes, "I-I saw Taehyung."

Shock is an underestimate. They couldn't believe the nightmare Chaeyoung had. Taehyung is in the otherworld? But why? How come?

"H-he's being tortured by a m-monster. H-he's crying, oppa. He's hurting, unnie. But he's not even begging that monster to stop and just took it all."

Even Jieun and Irene couldn't believe what Chaeyoung saw. They knew it was not just a dream, Chaeyoung has somehow seen what's happening in the otherworld. And also adding the fact that,

Taehyung is alive all along.

"Then," Chaeyoung continues, the others thought that's already the nightmare but there's more. "Then it all fades into just black, pure darkness. A-and I heard someone said, 'I will eventually find a replacement for Lilith. I will find you. I will get you.'"

The others finally nodded, already understanding the situation little by little. But again, there's more.

"That was the reason why I was sick. I couldn't sleep and I was weak because of that nightmare. And I kept hearing that voice and that sentence is being repeated over and over again. It made me miserable. He said he needed to replace that woman from the 5th floor whom he's possessing."

"Wait, replace THAT woman?! How come?" Jungkook asks, knowing that the last time he checked he and Lisa wasn't been able to kill the woman. He knew they just left her there.

Everyone didn't know what Taehyung did though. But they are already guessing Taehyung maybe has something to do with it.

"I'm guessing the woman is dead. Why and how she died, I don't know. But all I know is that Taehyung is with him and he won't stop until he gets what he wants." Chaeyoung stops for a while as everyone tries to absorb everything she's saying.

"Ho-honestly I thought that the one he's referring to whom will replace that woman is me..." Jimin was about to speak up but Irene stops him from doing so, "But I was wrong. All this time, h-he..."

Chaeyoung trails, unable to continue what she wants to say. She opens her mouth again, but no words came out. It's difficult for her to say.

"Oh geez Chae, say it already!!" Yoongi says that made him receive a slap on his thigh from Jennie.

"He is after Lisa."

+ + +

LISA PRESSES the elevator game's sequence with a blank expression. There's just one thing in her mind.

"I will do it."

"I will do it."

"I...will do it."

It's never-ending. That phrase just kept repeating in her mind as she does the procedures of the game. Once finally successful, the elevator door opens revealing the familiar darkness of the 10th floor.

Lisa didn't step out though. Instead, she closes the door and presses the 9th-floor button. The elevator descends and the doors opened once again.

This time she steps out and starts to walk on her way to Seokjin's apartment, still with her blank emotionless face on.

As she gets near Seokjin's door, Lisa can hear faint talking. But it does not belong in the otherworld. With this, she quietly opens the door and closes it.

She feels an energy. The energy is exactly the same as what she had felt in the real world. Only this time, she's in a different dimension.

She then walks towards the side of Seokjin's sofa, positioning the farthest from the TV. When it's as if she knew that her lover's presence is right beside her, she faints.

+ + +

mayne's note:
and there y'all have it, we have finally revealed and clarify everything that has been going on! and if you got confused at the last part, don't worry you'll get it when the next chapter is released

which will be soon 😉