20

she went out from the washroom,her eyes wandered around minho's room.did he lives in this house too?this room was way opposite from the one he owns at the headquarter,this one was colourful.she means the wall was gold coloured and there was a chandelier,couch and television.

she saw a picture inside a frame hanging on the wall,the only picture hanged on the wall.she look at it,it was a picture of the stray kids members.he must've love his members alot.

,someone knocked the door.she opened the door and saw minho, "are..you..done?"he asked.

"o-oh yeah i was just about to go out."she stuttered and suddenly,they heard a voice , "yeah yeah all he got is money."

and that voice belong to yeonhee.
minho pushed her inside and he got inside too,he locked the door from inside.

he signalled joohyun to stay quiet,he placed his ear against his door.

he heard yeonhee giggles, "it's okay,we still can be together even when i marry him."

"really?i love you yeonhee."a man's voice can be heard.

minho removed his ear from the door and turned to her.he tried to avoid her eyecontact.

"let's go out when they are gone,they might misunderstood us."he said in a low voice.

"are..you okay.?"she asked.minho wasn't really affected by what he heard anyway,he doesn't even love yeonhee to starts with.

"yeah,"he replied shortly.he sat on his bed,still hearing giggles from outside and also smooches.

"don't lie to me,i can stop them if you want,"joohyun said,she really thought minho likes yeonhee.

"don't."minho said,grabbed her hands and pulled her to sit beside him.

it was awkward.they sat really close next to each other as both of them stay quiet,hearing giggles from outside.

"lee minho."she turned to him as he hummed a yes.

"are you really..going..to..marry..her?"she asked but minho didn't reply,he just stared at her.

"it's nothing,i was just asking.don't get me wro-"

minho placed his lips on her,one of his hand was placed on her hand and the other one was on her face,joohyun was shocked at his sudden action,but she didn't push him away.

as much as she hate him,she didn't want to push him away,breaking the kiss.

minho slowly broke the kiss,
"i shouldn't have done that,i-i'm sorr-"

she placed both of her arms behind his neck and kiss him again as he kissed her back.

her tears fell as she broke the kiss,her forehead against minho. "i'm sorry for this."

"now i know what's the thing i was longing for this whole time."minho mumbled.
"it is you."

"you know what,joohyun?i couldn't keep this anymore.i like you,i mean...i love you."he added but joohyun suddenly remembered about what happened before,a plan.everything was a plan.

she pushed him and stood up, "it is all a plan right..?it's okay,i'm just gonna say thanks for the kiss you shared."she was about to leave the room but minho pulled her back.

"i'm sorry for what happened before,it is real this time.trust me."he said,staring right into her eyes.there was this sincerity in his eyes.
this was the look he used to give her before but if it's the same,it was also an act?

actually,yes it's the same.but before,he thought everything was an act when it's actually real.it was real since the first.

"they aren't here anymore minho, congratulations on your position raising and wedding."she said,pushing his hand from holding hers.joohyun immediately left his room and went back downstairs,eyes a bit teary.

she wanted to leave this party,but..she still want to keep her promise to jaehyun.she looked for jaehyun and saw him.she wiped her tears and walked to the table and sit beside him.

"i'm here."she faked a smile.

"you took so long."jaehyun said,

"it's personal business."she said and jaehyun chuckled., "whatever you say."

she chuckled abit,her eyes looked around at tr crowds and suddenly caught minho's,who was staring at her.

she immediately look away,jaehyun saw it.
he knew something happened between them.