twenty six

As I took my seat, I glanced at Beomgyu who was staring at the view outside the window. I began to follow his gaze.

It was broad daylight filled with clouds in a bright blue sky. I looked at it and all of a sudden, it brought him on focus. Unconsciously, I stared at him for a moment. He looks so pure and soft.

Damn, what did I just say?

I was taken aback when Beomgyu turned his head towards me. Did he... caught me looking at him?

"Good morning class!" Our teacher greeted.

"Good morning, ma'am!" We greeted back in unison.

"For this day, I'll introduce some clubs that the year level officers will be conducting. If you're interested, just approach me and I'll write your name on the list." She started. "Music club, dance club, acting club, sports club, arts club..."

I heaved a sigh. Thank goodness, joining a club isn't mandatory. You just have to join if you like or if you want to have extra points.

Beomgyu whistled and it made me look at him. He handed me a note.

"What club do you want to join?? -Beomgyu"

"I feel like I'm the only one who haven't decided yet what club to join."

"Ahh! Don't worry! I haven't decided, too! But, I'm planning to make a club."

"Really? About what?"

"A club wherein the only thing we have do is to eat bread. >< Do you want to join?

"Lol sure!"

🌰

"What club will you join?" Yeonjun asked.

"I don't know." I replied half heartedly.

"It's our last year being a senior. Join a club and have some fun!" He said.

"I want to join but I have no talent. I mean, I'm not good at singing, dancing, acting, drawing, doing sports and many more." I said truthfully. "And one more thing, I don't want to waste my time with such things."

"If you don't want to join... then, just find me at the sports club." He suggested.

"You've already made up your mind? I thought you'll be joining dance club."

"I think playing basketball suits me more." He said. "You'll watch us play, right? Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise!"