f i f t e e n

It's been a week and nothing has happened.

The last time someone rang your doorbell was a few days ago, and it was the pizza delivery guy.

You get into your bathroom for a shower after you went on a walk around the neighborhood with Namjoon, who stopped every few minutes to take pictures.

You let the warm water fall over your body, comforting your tense muscles.

After you get out, you wrap yourself in a towel and sit on the edge of your bed, then remembering to go lock your door.

You get into comfortable clothes, sweats and a top, and jump on to your bed. You scroll through your phone, the into your photo albums, where you see a collection of photos from the past few weeks of you and the guys.

You giggle to yourself when you come by the photos of someone sleeping, and the rest making weird faces around him.

Then you smile at the endless photos of Namjoon that you have from your collection of walks together.

Then a few that someone else took on your phone, where your at the dinner table with the guys, and you're all laughing at something.

Then you scroll back to a photo from the day they treated you to dinner at the overly fancy photo.

Even though you weren't so close at that time, you all are so clearly happy in the photo, your hands over each other's shoulders, all pampered.

As you scroll back forward to more recent time, you land is on a photo of you and Jimin. This isn't taken by either of you, but by someone else, you wish you knew who so you could thank them for the picture.

You're both sitting by each other at a café, your looking at each other with smiles on your faces, not laughs, just wide smiles, staring at each other.

Even through the photo it look so intimate, you never realized it in the moment, it was just a quick gesture, but this photo freezes that quick gesture.

Your heart flutters at the sudden thought of him, confusing you.

The memory of you in the kitchen with him that one night bombardes your mind, and you happily allow it.

You frown then when you remember what he said at the end of; "We'll both regret."

But why would he regret it if he did do the something he was talking about?

And why do you want to kiss him so bad?

You shut your phone off to shake the thoughts out of your head, sitting up.

You need to get out of the house.

You open your closet and look for an outfit; you opt for a lacy pink tank top, low-rise jeans and a pair of Converse.

You brush through your now dry hair and put a headband in, then applying light amounts of makeup.

When you're downstairs, you grab your headphones, keys and wallet and start to head out before Jin stops you.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Out? Why?" you still have the front door half open.

"You're not supposed to go out yet."

You groan, "Come on, Jin! It's been a week, I'm still alive, so can I please go out and get some air." you protest, but he shakes your head.

"Then take one of the guys with you, or I could come." he offers, but you deny.

"I really need time alone." you whine.