Chapter 19: ???

"Jungkook if you can hear me... I want to apologize to you... I'm sorry if I made you confused that made you angry I'm sorry because I made you let out your emotions and Hoseok told me it's bad for you. It was too late for me to know that it's bad for you to express too much of your emotions... You needed affection and love and I couldn't even give it to you properly...." I planted a kiss on his forehead before continuing.

"You know what's funny? I always blame Jimin for being irresponsible, but I'm the one who's irresponsible here. I thought all my life I could take care or handle every responsibility that's been given to me. I just realized I failed everything I failed my dog I failed my brother maybe that's why he kept everything as a secret and most of all I failed you."  I hold his hand tightly as if he can feel it. 

It's so hard to see him like this

"Jungkook can you fight just for this one time? Try your best please... I still need you..." I whispered helplessly.

I caressed his soft cheek and saw a tear roll down his eyes.  My eyes shot wide open and saw his finger moved a bit. I immediately called the doctors and let them do their work.

"Jungkook is ready for the operation." They informed me and I nodded my head.

I saw them taking him in the OR. My heart tightened a bit at the sight of Jungkook as they bring him to the OR.

Once the doors closed I sat at one of the chairs near the operating room and began to calm myself down. I felt someone saw beside me, but I didn't have the strength to look at the person.

"If ever the operation was unsuccessful will you ever forgive me for making you so attach to him?"

I slowly lifted my head and saw my brother smiling warmly at me.

I quickly hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

"Thank you for being here" I said as I pulled away.

"I guess you needed someone that's why I quickly went back here. I'm guessing Hoseok has already told you about everything you needed to know. I'm very sorry I kept everything as I secret." He sighed keeping his head down.

"It's.... okay...." I smiled as he looked back at me.

"No it's not... let's just wish the best for Jungkook." He said and I nodded.

5 Hours Later...

Every hour passing by felt like years. I'm glad that Jimin came back or else my mental healt won't be stable.

Seokjin rushed to us with an unreadable expression.

"What happened to him?" I immediately asked.

"Hyung did he make it?" Jimin asked with hopeful tone.

"The operation was..."