🐢 47

Siwon's POV

I woke up with huge headache and see Heechul lying next to me in bed. He is very pale and black circles are surrounding his red swollen eyes. It is clear that he cried last night like he does every night while I fall asleep after drinking booze. I look at him and want to say something soothing but I don't know what. Whole world turned into a dark hole.

After few minutes when Heechul stared on me he got up and slowly went in kitchen. I go in bathroom and look on my reflection. We both look like wrecks but this is how we feel. We are sitting there and look at each other. We are trying to avoid looking on the empty highchair and Bugsy came in the kitchen. He lied down on floor and only watches us. He is sad too, even Heebum sadly cries from time to time. I look on eggs on my plate and sighed.

"We both know that we are not powerful enough."

Heechul nodded and few tears escaped from his eyes. He was fighting with depressions before so what will save him now? Yesung was some kind of a treatment for him and now he is gone. Only his empty highchair is mocking to us because it knows what I have to do.

"We need Shindong."

I don't want to eat anymore and got up. I took a shower and then got dressed. Heechul is driving and I am trying to prepare for meeting him. How can I persuade to help us? We are waiting in front of his office until after two hours we can finally meet him. Shindong doesn't look happy but I don't care about what he thinks.

"Shindong. Shindong, you know that it must be a fucking crisis when I came here."

Shindong looked at me and I am ready that he will try to get us out so I am surprised that he turned off his computer and looks at us.

"Yesung's parents locked him in an asylum and we can't get to him."

Shindong frowned but says nothing.

"Shindong, I know that we don't have the best relationship but please, you are the only one who can help us."

We are silently praying and Shindong is thinking. I know that this isn't the best thing, Shindong raped Yesung and he hurt Heechul but he is the only one who is powerful enough to stop this nuisance and save Yesung.

"I have a friend who is on a very high in National police agency. I can try to ask him but I am not sure."

Heechul starts to cry because maybe we are finally getting somewhere in saving our baby. Shindong called to the man and speaks with him for few minutes. Then he hang up and turned back to us.

"We will meet at lunch and then I will come to say you the news."

We thanked him countless times and then drive home but the waiting is killing us. I want to drink some alcohol so badly but I have to stop. I start to walk in circles around the living room until I heard a car stopping in front of our house. I hurry to open the front door and there is standing Leeteuk. He is visiting us every day and I know that he is checking if we are okay, our friends are worried about us. Leeteuk brings some food and I am nibbling on a muffin but soon put it down. How can I eat when Yesung is maybe hungry? I feel so selfish.

Leeteuk is trying to speak with us but then the door bell rang again and I run to open the door. This time it is really Shindong and Leeteuk gasped after spotting him.

"Him?! What is he doing here?"

I told him to calm down and my eyes are hanging on his lips to hear what his friend told him.

"He thinks that it is possible to make a raid in the mental hospital. He owes me a lot so he is going to do his best."

I almost faint in the huge wave of relief because we are going to hold our baby soon. Meanwhile Leeteuk is killing Shindong with his eyes.

"I cant believe that you actually asked him for help, after all what he did to Yesung and to you, Heechul."

Heechul angrily yelled in anger.

"Do you think that there is another option?! I would sell my soul to devil only for having Yesung back! I don't see a single thing which I wouldn't do to save him."

Shindong looked on Leeteuk and bites his lower lip.

"I know that I did terrible things but believe me, I am trying to fix myself! I stopped drinking alcohol and also I am not in drugs and other things anymore. I just want to be the old good Shindong."

Leeteuk snarled and turned his head away.

"It is easy that you committed crimes because of drugs. You are a human with free mind, you can control yourself thats why humans are different than animals."

Shindong mummbled a silent sorry and then started to leave.

"If this goes well and we will get Yesung back, then I am ready to give you second chance."

Shindong stopped walking and Heechul stares on his back.

"But if you try to do something bad then I will kill you with my bare hands."

Shindong takes few longs steps and tightly hugs Heechul.

"I wont fail you, I promise! I want to be a part of our old gang of friends."

Shindong really changed because he wants his old life back. Life before he tried drugs and before he raped Yesung. He doesn't know why he did that. He was babysitting him and no one was around, only horny himself and little Yesung playing few meters away. It was so easily, Yesung had no idea what is going on and when he started to fight it was too late because Shindong was already tightly holding him. Shindong wanted to stop but some beast inside him wanted to rape that innocent boy so much. The monster who was raging inside his body was deaf to Yesung begging and screaming. Now his sins are haunting Shindong and he knows that he cant erase them. He just doesn't want to be alone anymore because then the monster could come back.