Chpt. 7 [1897]

I did actual fucking math for this chapter- XD [The following has spoilers]

Cause there's Bob, Wade, Dan, Phil, Thomas, Felix, Mark, Sean, Bloodrayne, Bliss, Ava and Eclipse

Which is twelve people, so I had to do the bedrooms with enough beds for everybody XD

--

Sean huffs as he sets down the bag of food he was carrying in the base they had claimed.

It was decently sized and under someone's house. You get into it via a metal cellar door. There's nine rooms, five bedrooms, a bathroom, a storage room, a main room/kitchen.

The storage room was a small room that had a wall of shelves on the left and on the right was what appeared to be a glass wall and on the other side was a bunch of water.

The living room was a decently sized room with two couches and a tv, it was also connected to a partially walled off kitchen/dining room.

The bathroom was a basic bathroom and the Bedrooms were decently sized rooms with three beds in them each, all the beds are lined up against a wall then there's a mirror and a dresser by the door and a set of clothing racks on the other side of the door.

"This should do- too bad the people who lived here never got to use-"

"What the hell are you doing down here?!" shouted a voice

Bliss almost screamed, but Ava made her way over to her via super speed and clamped a hand over her mouth "You're fine" she whispers.

Everyone was hiding in the storage room except Sean and Bloorayne who had just barely made it out the door.

Sean immediately pulled out his pistols and Bloodrayne un-holstered her axe. The man before them was a decently sized man in a red t-shirt and some blue jeans, he had rectangular glasses and curly-ish super short light brown hair, he was holding a hunting rifle.

Next to him was a smaller guy with a grey shirt on and blue jeans, he had a decent beard and short brown hair, he was holding a shotgun.

"Bob? Wade?" Sean asked, lowering his arms slightly

The pair looked shocked, not recognizing the male before him "How the hell do you know our names?!" They both turned off the safety on their guns [which for some bullshit reason was off]

"Woah!" Sean put his hands up, elbowing Bloodrayne to lower her axe "It's me, Sean, remember? We met like four years ago-" Sean tried to reason

Bob almost dropped his gun "Sean?! Oh my god you look so different!" he gave Sean a hug, Mark peaked out of the storage room, looking shocked at the scene. He looked to Bloodrayne who gave him a shrug showing she had no idea what was going on as well.

Bob pulled away, Wade didn't seem to trust Sean but when he saw Mark in the doorway "Mark-?" he asked

Mark looked over and gave a small smile "Is it safe?" he asked quietly to Sean. Sean rolled his eyes and nodded

"We have more people with us-" Bloodrayne said a little blunt sounding, waving out the others.

Felix came out first, giving Bob and Wade a wave who returned it, recognizing him. Next was Thomas. Everybody else filtered out of the storage room.

"So- I know Felix, Mark and Sean- the rest of you guys..." Bob trailed off

Bloodrayne kinda rolled her eyes "I'm Bloodrayne," she adjusted her sunglasses "That's Bliss, Ava, Eclipse and Thomas" she pointed to the respective and then looked back at Bob