#38- Get Out

Simon's POV

'This isn't working.' I said as I sat staring at the tables on the wall.

'How do you know?' Tobi asked.

'Because it's literally not working. You've been going around saying nice things to each other and the only one getting more points is you.' I replied. 'You're already well ahead. None of the rest of you are getting anything. JJ, how are you losing points by complementing people?'

'This is bullshit.' JJ said, flopping down next to me. He got another negative point. 'Oh come on!'

'It's not working because you don't mean it.' Tobi said.

'Of course I don't fucking mean it. Why does that matter?' JJ shouted.

'If you don't mean it, it's not a good thing to do.' I said. 'This can never work because you're all only doing it for yourselves.'

'Yeah, we've established that we're all dicks except Tobi, thanks.' Ethan mumbled. He looked even worse than he did yesterday, and he hadn't even tried to punch anything yet so he must have felt like shit. 'If we can't fuck with the system then how are we supposed to get the wanker to talk to us?'

'We can't do anything. If we try and get more good points just for ourselves we don't get any.' Josh replied. 'And if we don't try then we end up fucking ourselves over.'

'Like I said; bullshit.' JJ added.

'Just be nice and mean it. It isn't that hard.' Tobi said.

'You know what, if you're so fucking nice, then why the hell are you here, with us?' Ethan shouted.

'You want to know why I'm here?' Tobi began. 'I fucked over my family, that's why. My parents, my brother, they all had to go through some serious shit because of me and what I did, what I'm still doing. That's why. I'm not afraid to admit that.' He sat down at the table, his head in his hands. Josh tried to comfort him but Tobi just shrugged him off.

'It can't have been just that.' Harry said quietly. 'Or you wouldn't be with the rest of us. Most of us did some bad shit, we deserve this. I don't think you should be here.'

'You don't deserve it either.' I added. 'Or Vikk, or Josh.'

'Or you.' Josh whispered.

'Are you saying I deserve it? Pricks.' Ethan said half-heartedly.

'He's not wrong, we are cunts.' JJ replied. Ethan just stuck his tongue out.

'Clearly we all must have done something to deserve this shithole.' I said. 'But what exactly? If we find out how we got here we can find out how to get out.'

A/N- Hey guys! Updates will probably be every other day from now on as I have exams coming up soon. Next chapter will be a backstory thing but after that where would you want me to take this book? I could start the main plotline, but would you want them to stay in the house for a bit longer or...? Any theories on them getting out, or on the voice from the speaker? Talk to me bitches.