Chapter 58

" Hey, Wait!"

" Rads! Wait!"

" Radhika!"

" Radhika!"

" RADHIKA!"

With the final yelling Rohan runs and stands in front of Rads panting heavily stopping her from moving forward.

" Yes." Radhika asked calmly.

Rohan stared at her.

Rads unlocked her car and kept her things in the car. She looked at Rohan who stood analyzing her every move.

" Is there a reason you stopped me?" Rads asked crossing her arms.

" Yes. I want to talk to you." He replied.

" I don't have time. I need to attend an important meeting." Saying this she opens her car door.

" Why are you behaving like this?" Rohan asked frowning.

" Like what?" She asked raising her brows.

" Like you don't know me. Like you have met me for the first time." Rohan   exclaimed.

" I really don't know who you are." She said.

" What? We hung out many times." He said in disbelief.

" That was long back and I don't even remember anything. And as far as what I said is the truth that I don't know you. I don't know you really, I don't know who are you really and I don't even want to know now." She said and turned to leave.

" You can't ignore me like that." He said angrily.

" I wish I had known how to really ignore people but I don't. " She said chuckling bitterly at him.

" Look if this is all because I ignored you then please listen to me for once." He asked her desperately.

" This is nothing because of what you did. This is because I realized the truth and moreover I don't have time for all this. I need to go." Rads said angrily and moved away from him to leave.

He grabbed her close to him holding her shoulders making her eyes go wide.

" I Like You."

He said intently looking at her who stood in shock and disbelief. She pushed him away and looked at him with tears.

She again moved towards her car leaving him stunned.

" Rads, I said something." He said.

She didn't respond and opened her car door.

" Atleast say something." He asked her with shaky voice.

She sighed closing her eyes and turned towards him only to see him looking at her intently. She again turned away from him and sighed deeply.

" I have a boyfriend."

Saying this she got into the car leaving a shocked and shattered Rohan in the parking lot of the hospital.

******

On the other side, both Sam and Piyu's moms left after sometime. Both Sam and Piyu sat stealing glances at each other from time to time. Piyu opened her mouth to say something but........

" You should have some juice." Sam cut her off.

He stood up and poured some juice into a glass. He gave it to her who sat staring at his actions. She quietly took the glass from and started drinking it slowly.