Chapter 37 { Being werewolf }

Third person P.O.V

It was dead silence in the office, no one dared to utter a word due to Asher's eyes being pitch black, Meaning smallest thing can lead to their death. A knock was heard making everyone's attention shift towards the door.

" come in " Asher cold voice was enough to send a shiver down everyone's spine. The door opened and the only witch living in their pack walked in. Lina and Antonie are the twin brother and sister, 10 years ago they were saved by Asher, and from that moment on, the twin swore their loyalty to Asher and the pack.

" hello Alpha, long time no see" the twin greeted the Alpha, both at the same time.

" no time for chatting now, I need your help " the twin nodded, they already knew why their Alpha called them here, and they are more than happy to help their Alpha find their Luna.

" anything for you Alpha, it is about Luna, isn't it?" Antonie asked earning only a nod from Asher.

" We are really sorry about what happened Alpha, we will do our best to find Luna as soon as possible, don't worry," Linda said as they both excused themselves to go and start searching for Luna.

" Alpha they sent us another video right now." Asher was in the room quicker than lightning, he gave them a nod to play the video.

And what he saw made him heart bleed even more.
____________________
Luna P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, everywhere hurt badly, my wrists feel like they are on fire, And I was having a hard time focusing on my breathing. Suddenly a strange feeling hit my chest making me scream louder than I ever had.

" MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE IT STOP !!!! " I let out another scream as the pain got worse

I saw some people rushed inside the room, but I was in too much pain to give attention, the only thing I could do was crying. Soon the chains around my wrists were removed, and i fell into the ground. The only thing I could do was crying and screaming.

" STOP IT PLEASE!!!" I begged whoever is causing me so much pain, to stop it.

Even with so much pain, my brain drafted to the person I felt the safest with. Where is Asher? Where is he when i need him the most? This is not fair, so unfair.

" ASHER!!!!" I cried out his name, hoping he might show up and save me from this torture. I felt like my body is getting kicked and hit, breaking all the bones in my body.

" NOOO! STOP IT !!!" but it didn't stop, I felt my bones are shifting as if they are changing their Original position. what the hell is happening to me ?!

I didn't know what happened, but suddenly my pain stopped, I couldn't even open my eyes and darkness was quick to welcome me.

___________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Meanwhile, in the office Asher couldn't believe his own eyes, he slowly rose his hand to touch the big screen in front of him.

There was the love of his life, his mate and she just shifted into the most beautiful wolf that he has ever seen. She was pure white, the color truly represented her pure soul. She was so tired after her first shift that she passed out immediately.

He didn't know how to feel, he was happy that her mate is finally one of his kind, but hell! he felt like dying as well. She called for him, she needed him, he must have been by her side at this moment and yet he couldn't even find her.

He felt his body shaking, the energy he hasn't felt for ages, the darkness inside him is about to be awakened. And when it does, he will lose control making him destroy and kill everyone.