Ch. 3

Ariana's POV:

It's 7:50am and I'm on my way to pick up Y/N.

I'm glad that she agreed to come with me today. Normally I would invite one of my close friends such as Alexa, Courtney, or Victoria, when I'm down. However, they're busy with their own stuff right now, so I asked Y/N. I was really worried about telling her about my break up with Pete. I barely know the girl, yet I felt really comfortable around her after we started talking and I needed someone that would just listen to my problems, and not judge me.

"Ariana we're here" my driver said.

I look out the window of the car and see a tall red bricked apartment complex.

This must be the place. I'll send her a message on Instagram to let her know I'm here.

Y/N's POV:

It's so earlyyyyy. I was finishing getting dressed when my phone buzzed.

I looked to see that it was a message from Ariana.

Ariana: I'm outside your building!

Y/N: Okay I'll be down in a second

I started putting my shoes on. It was taking me a minute because I was struggling to stay awake. However, I jumped when my phone went off again.

Ariana: Oh and I have your coffee :)

I didn't need more motivation than that. I finished tying my shoes, then left my apartment without even saying goodbye to Laura.

I moved as fast as my weary brain and body could move, and after another minute or two I was outside and face to face with a black vehicle.

One of the back windows came down to reveal Ariana.

"Hey girl" she said opening the door for me to get in.

"Hey" I said back, trying not to sound too grumpy.

"Need this?"

I look back at her after buckling my seatbelt and she's holding a large iced coffee.

"Yes, please" I tell her and quickly suck down almost half of the substance.

"Wow you really do need your coffee" she says laughing.

"Yes, now where are we going?" I asked her, still sipping on the delicious drink.

"I was thinking the mall" She says, taking a sip of her own beverage.

"Okay sounds good"

We spent the rest of the drive there chatting. I was beginning to learn a lot about Ariana. She really cares about her fans and family, which I already knew a little. She also is quite the nerd, and I don't mean in a bad, more for like movies and Nickelodeon and other stuff. I told her about my success at the academy, but I avoided anything about family. I don't like to talk about my family or my past with really anyone. Laura didn't even learn anything until our junior year and I'm still pretty closed off about it with her.

We talked so much that I didn't even realize we were already at our destination.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Ariana says jumping out of the car after me.

"I don't know, how about ummm target?"

"Sure let's go-oh wait, almost forgot" Ariana popped her head back in the car and a few seconds later came out with her hair hidden in her oversized sweatshirt, and sporting a black baseball cap and sunglasses.

I didn't really take notice to what she was wearing when I got in the car, she also had on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and heels.

"Nice disguise" I tell her.