CH:09

Sunday

Dani pov//

" you okay?"

" yeah im good, why do you ask? "

" just wondering,  you've been quiet" my mom said as we drove to the hospital. Jahseh had to go home watch his brother and my mom wanted to spend time with me since it was her day off.

I cant stop thinking about what happened yesterday. After all that went down we laid together until my mom came home. Cleo was also with my mom so she took jahseh home.

I don't know if me and him are together or what? Like seriously. He didn't ask me out and i think thats what your supposed to do right?

" baby, are you sure your okay? You look so out of it?" my mother said as she parked into a parking spot.

I had another appointment.

" no mom. Im not okay" i said as i grabbed her hand. " whats wrong baby?" she asked as we walked inside. " sigh...momma...i think im catching feelings for jahseh" i say with a sigh.

She looked at me and a smile appeared on her face. " what?" i asked confused. " i knew you would" she said as she signed me in. We waited in the waiting room and chilled until my name was called.

" what do you mean?" i asked. " because, you guys have eachother back like yalls life depended on it.  You make him happy weather you know it or not. He needs you just like you need him" she said with a smile.

" yes he has done some things in his past that i know of, but thats not going to make me say you cant love him. You can love who ever you love and for me as a mother is to support your decision, and when you need help, you know who to call bececause i got you" she smiled.

Hearing that from her made me tear up. Man, i love my mom so much.

" dani?" the doctor said. My mother and i stood up and began walking inside.

_________
___________________

" so dani, you are doing better, you have been taking the pills and you have been getting on the iron you need" the doctor said as i swung my legs back n'forth.

" oh honey, jahseh is calling you" my mother said smiling as she handed me my phone. I laughed.

I grabbed the phone and pressed accept.

Bold-jahseh
Other- dani
// facetiming//

Hello jahseh

Wassup

Why did you call?

I missed your voice. Been surrounded by my lil brothers annoying voice. Had to call and hear a beautiful voice.

Ahah you cute. Ima go to your house later. Im at the hospital because i needed a check up.

Okay, and ight. What they say?

Im doing better. I can go to school tomorrow.

Yay! Okay. Ima catch you later when you are here. I wanna talk about yesterday.

Alright!

We hung up and i smiled. " come on honey, we are good to go" my mom smiled at me. I got off the thingy and went over to my mom. She held my hand and we started walking.

When she holds my hand it reminds me of when i was younger. Sucks im getting older. I miss being small sometimes.

" hey momma, can i spend time with jahseh later?" i asked as we got to the car. " sure, love. Don't have to ask, lets get you too some food for the both of you" she said smiling turning in the car.

I smiled.

My mom has been so happy lately and its really amazing, like it's so great to see her happy again.

___________
____________________

Jahseh pov//

I laid in bed with a big ol' smile plastered on my face. I want ti make a song about her. I reached over to my notebook and opened up to a blank page.

I stared at it, but nothing came to mind. Hm...for once in a long time, i actually couldn't think of anything.

Maybe it's just not the right time.

I closed the book and sat it back on the table next to me. I was about to text stokes back but i was interrupted by someone opening my door.

I looked over to see dani with two bags in her hand. She looked at me and smiled. " hello buba, look what i got" she said as she walked towards me.

I smiled, " you got some food" i said as she dumped all the chips and candy she had bought. " ouuu takis!" i say grabbing the bag.

" yup just for you" she said as she took off her slides and put the stuff back in the bags. She laid next to me and we stayed quiet as we ate the food she had brought.

" hey buba...can you help me write a song" she said. I looked over at her to see her looking threw my book of notes. I would have been mad but, i was okay.

" you wanna make a song? Whats its going to be about?" i asked her as she pulled put a pencil from my cup of pens amd pencils.

" you'll see, now, how do you make a song?" she asked clapping her hands together excitedly. I laughed.

" well for me, all my songs are real life problems i have faced in my life, also feelings i wont forget. Such as falling in love with you, and or when i was in jail, especially then, i wrote alot" i commented as i watched her write stuff.

" alright then, i have have a feeling" she says. " don't tell me, until you are finish" i replied.

She nodded.

While she wrote i went to play pubg on my computer. Let's see how beautiful this song will turn out.