Chapter 22

"Wake up bitch.", Lauren shook the small girl from her slumber on the floor.

She gasped awake breathing heavily as she took in her surrounding. Such a frightened kitten.

"We wake up before the sun around here so get used to it.", Lauren growled harshly at the girl.

The girl soon looked up at Lauren with an annoyed face like if anything the assassin was saying wasn't intimidating her. So strange. Usually Regulars aren't so brave with people like them. They usually run and hide. Although the girl was frightened yesterday... what happened now?

"Hmph I'm already used to it.", the girl said in a mocking tone.

"You piece of shit.", Lauren snarled as she smacked the small girl hard. "Don't you dare speak to me with such tone! I thought I already told you how to address me?!"

The girl rolled her eyes seeming unfazed by the smack. "Oh right my apologies ma'am."

Lauren growled murderously at how the young girl was speaking to her. Did this girl not realize how she could have her throat easily broken just by her bare hands. She was playing with fire.

"You are GOING to respect me. Even if I have to torture the sense into you. Being my slave will be fucking Hell for you, but maybe just maybeee if you act right I'll go less hard on you. Other than that you'll be tested every limit and if you ever dare think about hurting yourself, me, any of my members, or the leader... You. Will. Be. Sorry.", Lauren said in a booming stern voice.

That definitely set the girl on an alerting tone. Now her eyes were a bit more widen and her shoulder fell a bit slacked. She's gonna learn who her master was. Even if she's on the verge to death.

Lauren smirked and untied the girl's leash that was still attached to her. She then roughly yanked the small girl, causing her to choke a little, to her feet in front of Lauren. She then dragged the small girl through her room and out the door only to be greeted with busy areas of Jauregui members moving about. It surprised Lauren how (somewhat) gracefully her slave was walking through the unfamiliar crowd of men and women who gave her nothing judgemental and ugly looks.

The girl seemed tougher than she thought.

Lauren weaved her way through the crowd only to present herself in from of her father's office. She pulled the leashed girl close to her and looked at her deathly in the eyes.

"You're about to meet the leader. You're new leader so I expect utmost respect to come out of you when you are in his presence and when you are spoken to by him. If you, by any means, disrespect him once I will end your life with a simple twist in the neck. Do you understand?", Lauren growled sternly.

"Yes ma'am.", the girl answered in a respectful tone.

"Very good. Now if you are respectful to him and show me you can be on your best behavior then perhaps I'll reward you with dinner. Seems to me that you haven't eaten in awhile since your stomach was growling most of the time last night.", Lauren said in a more calming tone.

The girl only blushed in response and Lauren knocked on the door to her father's office. Once she heard the given signal that it was ok to step into the office; she kept her slave close to her and entered the office in a formative matter.

"Ahh my beautiful angel! To what I owe for this nice visit?", Mike smiled happily seeing his daughter.

"Hello father. I just came by for you to meet the newest edition to the Jaureguis.", Lauren said as her slave stood a little behind.

Mike looks at the leased girl confused. "Who is this my angel?"

Lauren halted for a second. She didn't even know the girl's name. Such a silly move.

"Go on.", Lauren said to her slave.

"M-my name is Camila Estrabao sir.", the petite girl answered softly.

Such a soft kitten.

"That's a very pretty name young one.", Mike complimented.

"Thank you sir.", Camila said.

"So my angel where did you find her?", Mike asked curiously.

"I found her when you sent on the mission to retrieve the bomb you wanted. All the Regulars were evacuating the premises except for this one. She stayed back and witnessed everything that went done. Of course I couldn't let her go and have the possibility of her rating us out so I took her. Now I have her as my slave.", Lauren explained to her father.

"Very interesting. Does Miss. Brooke know about her?", Mike asked.

"No father not yet. I will have to speak with her later. I had her run a few errands for me for the afternoon.", Lauren said.

"Very well. Now have you set any rules or boundaries yet with Camila?", Mike asked.

"Not yet, but I just wanted to let you know about her and let her see you as her new leader.", Lauren said as she gave her slave a knowing look.

"Ahh yes. Now Camila I'm sure I won't be the leader for too long now cause soon enough my daughter here is gonna start running the whole thing and she'll be the leader so good luck with that.", Mike chuckled humorously.

"Ha ha such the jokester father.", Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh of course I may be the leader, but that doesn't mean my humor has to be serious too.", Mike smiled.

"Agreed.", Lauren smiled at her father.  "Well I'll leave you be father I still have discussions to do with her.", Lauren said as she tightened her grip on the leash.

"Ahh yes of course well thank you Lauren for letting me know about this new addition and let me know of any troubles alright?", Mike said.

"I will father. Bye.", Lauren waved then looked at Camila expectantly.

"G-goodbye sir it was nice to meet you.", Camila shyly said her farewell.

"See our Camila and please call me Mr. Jauregui.", Mike said.

"Of course.", Camila nodded.

Lauren lead Camila out of the office and looked at her softly. It made her feel good inside seeing the power she had over this girl. She didn't slip up once and that let Lauren know that she was learning her place and who to listen to. It was such a beautiful ability.

"That was very good Camila you made the right choice of being respectful and talk to that smart mouth that I know you have. So as your reward you will be granted with a meal.", Lauren spoke softly to her leashes girl.

Camila smiled appreciatively now knowing she was gonna get a meal since she hasn't ate in good couple of days. Mr. Jauregui didn't seem as intimidating as Camila thought he would be. If anything Lauren was much more terrifying than Mr. Jauregui.

___

"Now Camila let's discuss the rules and boundaries I have for you.", Lauren spoke after giving Camila a proper tour of the whole base.

It. Was. Fucking. Massive.

"Here are the rules. You only listen to my order, to your leader's order, and my assistant's order who you will meet soon, do not listen to anyone else or don't speak to anyone else besides the three I just named unless you are given permission, you are not allowed to go anywhere without my permission, there will be no complaining on task I give you to do, and finally you must be 100% all day and everyday. Understand?", Lauren asked after explaining the rules.

"Yes ma'am I understand the rules.", Camila said.

"Good now as for boundaries go you aren't officially a Jauregui yet since you don't have our tattoos. So as of right now do not ask anything related to the history of Jaureguis, members ranks in this place, do not go into the HIGHLY restricted areas of the base because that is only for the most top superiors to know about, and just stay any way from anything related to construction or some kind of work. Understand as well?", Lauren asked.

"Yes ma'am I understand the boundaries.", Camila smiled softly.

Damn was her smile such a beautiful cute thing. Fuck snap out of it Lauren!

"Well Camila Estrabao you keep this whole thing up and don't slip perhaps working for me won't be complete hell."