- 1 -

CHAPTER 1

"Y/n, wake up! You don't wanna be late for school, do you?" You heard your mother call from downstairs.

You groaned as you shifted in your bed.

'So comfy...'

"Y/n!" Your mother called once again. You growled to yourself and finally pulled the sheets off of yourself, using your feet to pull them away from your body.

"I'm awake, Mom!" You shouted in frustration. You trudged of your comfortable and warm bed, and practically crawled towards the bathroom to wash up.

You rinsed your face with warm water and turned the shower on.

Walking towards your closet, you picked out your outfit for your first day at your new school, Collège Françoise Dupont.

You decided to wear a plain, black dress with some hoops and a necklace with the word, 'Amour' in golden cursive.

You pulled out your undergarments from the drawer next to your bed and walked into the bathroom again, feeling prepared.

After taking a short shower, you blowdried your hair and straightened it, your (h/c) hair was warm as you ran your fingers through it.

You ran downstairs, feeling successful with yourself and smiled as you spotted your mother standing behind the kitchen counter, sipping out of a mug and reading a newspaper.

"Good morning mom." You said. You pulled a box of cereal out of the pantry. You prepared yourself a bowl of cereal and sat down on a chair. Your mother turned to you and smiled back, placing the mug she was holding on the counter.

"Nervous?" She asked, abruptly. Your smile dropped.

"Is it that obvious?" You chuckled nervously, rubbing your fingers against your arm.

She nodded. You started eating your breakfast.

"You'll do great baby, just be yourself." Your mother smiled gently as she walked towards you and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"I'll see you tonight okay? Have fun at school. There's $20 on the counter for lunch. You can go out after school if you want, but please be back by 7. I love you." Your mother told you as she walked towards the counter top and grabbed her car keys and purse.

"I love you too" You replied, watching your mom walked out of the door and as you finished eating the last of your cereal.

You grabbed the empty bowl and placed it in the sink, then quickly grabbed your phone and backpack. You smiled and took a deep breath as you walked out, making sure to lock the door before you left for school.

And with that, your first day of school had started.

A new book always feels like a fresh start and I love it so much, ughhh 🥰

A new book always feels like a fresh start and I love it so much, ughhh 🥰. I've made a schedule for this story and I'll be sure to update with a chapter every saturday at around 3:15 PM (EST). I've been writing this since May 9th, 2018 and let me tell you, it has been a long process until the thought of publishing finally came to me. I'm just glad that I got around to it! But moral is, I hope you enjoy this book. I enjoyed writing it. It's not completely written yet, which i'm still working on. But It'll be a fun ride with you all 🖤