C H A P T E R 13

"That was so much fun." I yelled over the top as Xander and I finally came out of the changing room. We had just gone snorkeling on the Mirihi Island resort and it was so much fun. I never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I did.

It was a beautiful experience. I never knew what it felt like to witness the aqua life so close and live. I already knew Maldives was a place to explore over and over.

"Yes, it was." He replied smiling.

"I......." His phone call interrupted what I was about to say. He excused himself and I made my way back to the beach side.

I took off the long top I was wearing over my bikini and laid on the deck chair. I wore my shades afterwards and watched everyone's movement at the beach.

A man was chasing his wife and the wife ran as quick as she could, that too in circles and giggled all the way. It brought a smile to my face.

He later caught up to her and swept her off her feet and sprung her around. She laughed heartily and the man soon followed suit.

Ever since we came here, I've really enjoyed my vacation. I even had my body pampered. Their masseurs are the best. I couldn't stop moaning from all of the pleasure.

After the massage therapies, we went shopping. Well, I did the shopping.

Although, its been only a week, I miss everyone already. They called me yesterday and cooed whilst telling me they miss me alot. I miss them too.

I bought a gift for everyone; dad, Claire, Micky, father, Brianna, grandma and Maria even.

At first, he had said that it wasn't necessary that I should buy things for myself but I insisted and he asked me to shop all I want. He left me few minutes later after giving me his card and promised to pick me up when I'm done which he did.

Men! I know why he left. They hate to watch us being indecisive. Dad always used to go shopping with me in the past and he always complains about how long I take whilst shopping.

Something about me is that I love taking my time whilst shopping. I choose something that's best of its kind according to me and not the first of the type i saw. No way!

"Do you need help?" An handsome man with a brown hair said behind me. He's not that familiar but I feel like I've seen him before. I was trying to apply the sunscreen on my back.

"No, thanks." I replied giving him a small smile. I tried to apply it again but I couldn't seem to apply it. I groaned lightly.

"Well, you do seem like you do." The not so familiar voice said again. I looked to my side only to find him laying on the deck chair beside me in his shorts.

He's got a great body. Well defined muscles and biceps just like Xander. Well almost like his! Not bad!

'What on earth, nicky. You just betrayed us. How could you ogle another man?'

'Oh shoot!'

I looked at his face quickly and I saw him smirking.

'What a way to go, nick'

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"So, what do you say, should I help you?"

I wanted to hesitate but then, what's the crime in getting help, besides he's the one offering to assist me and I cant seem to apply it myself anyway.