004

Princess Lucia stood beside her future husband with the many flashes of cameras and people swarming them for a few minutes their time."Alright everyone were going on in 4,3,2,1."Called the Camera man as Prince Schneizel smilied towards the camera begining to answer the questions like a professional.While Lucia stayed silent smiling when the time was nessary especailly when she noticed Euphemia hiding amoung the crowd in her desguise smiling.Lucia smiled towards Euphemia as the camera suddenly zoomed in on Lucia's face."Lady Lucia is it true that you are engagement to Prince Schneizel is not out of love but out of lonliness?"Asked a woman as Lucia stared at the woman not believing her ears.Out of loliness?!Lucia striaghtned her posture while smiling calmly towards the woman replying"No of course not.My marriage with thw 2nd Prince of Britannia Prince Schneizel is nothing of the sort.It is out of concern for my people."Lucia answered truthfully as the woman nodded as Schneizel smiled while planting a kiss ontop of Lucia's forhead."It seems like love to me."The woman commented as Lucia stared at the camera beside herself.She could not longer speak.Love?Did she love this man?She could no longer tell."My Dear?"Schneizel asked as Lucia snapped out of her daze while smiling up towards him.

"Yes,is there something wrong?"Lucia asked still in abit of a daze as Schneizel shook his head while gently caressing her cheek."No need to worry.This interview is almost over.Bear with me just while longer."Schneziel whispered as Lucia nodded as questions continued to form about the two and about the Fante Empire.After many hours of answering questions Lucia and Prince Schneizel exited the building being swarmed by people once more.Lucia then quiclly entered the limo relieved while Schneizel said a few more noble words before entering the car and closing the door behind him.Lucia was exhausted.All of the questions had tired her out as she tirdly leaned her head against the seat.Schneizel smiled calmly towards Lucia while gently pressing her against his chest allowing her to lay her head on his chest and royal robes."Sleep well.You are going to need it."Schneizel said in a soft tone as Lucia nodded tiredly while falling asleep soundly in the White Prince's arms.Slowly Schneizel unraveled her hair pin allowling Lucia's silver hair to fall down onto Lucia's form draping her form.Schneizel smiled while planting a sweet kiss onto Lucia's cheek as Lucia mumbled in her sleep.The limo the lurched to life lightly as once again they cruzed for an hour through the city towards the homeland.Soon the limo came to a stop as the car door was opened by a servant.Schneizel then gently brought Lucia out of the car into his arms carring her up the stone steps and into the palace.With her arms dangling freely to her sides and her head kept stable by Schneizel's chest.Soon behind them stood Euphemia who was now dressed in her commoners attire.

"Euphie.I thought I saw you."Schneizel said as Euphemia giggled while playfully skipping infront of her Big Brother and Lucia."I promised Lucia I would be there for her today."She answered while smiling as Schneizel smiled calmly as Lucia began to stir in his arms."Go and change Euphie.Father will be expecting you in your royal attire."Schneizel answered as Euphemia nodded while hurridly walking to her room leaving Schneizel and Lucia in the coridoor.Lucia mumbled in her sleep once more as Schneizel began walking towards his room laying Lucia on the white sheeted bed.Schneizel smiled while momentarily sitting himself beside the now sleeping Lucia."You are mine.Now and forever."He whispered while quickly kissing Lucia red painted lips before leaving his room and closing the door.Leaving a dreaming Lucia.