005

Hours later.After Schneizel had left Lucia in his bed Lucia then began to stir once more.Slowly she opened eyes to see a room bathed in a low ember glow.Like Euphemia's room this one also had a fireplace still burning.Lucia then raised out of the bed smelling the scent of someone familer.Now that she thought about it that scent was all over her.All over the bed from which she slept in.Then it hit her.This wasnt just anyone's bed.It was Schneizel's!Quickly she raised from the sheets noticing her hair was undone.Proberly by Schneizel himself and he had taken the comb which she had worn with him.Lucia sighed while walking around the room seeing large portraits of Schneizel.Along with Euphemia and another of little Nunally and Lelouch.It was the only portrait she had seen of her dear friends in this large palace.But they were dead.Both of them.Nunally.Sweet innocent little Nunally.And kind hearted Lelouch.They were both dead.And in this castle it was as if they were erased from exsitence along with Lady Marianne.She hated this.Lucia then ran out of the room despratly trying to get away.Why?Why had the Emperor erased his son?His daughter?His wife?Why?!Lucia wanted to scream.She held her head in her hands while crying painfully like always she heard the horrible screams of people.But why?And what people?And the echoing of The Emperor's booming voice.

Soon walking through the coridoor was Schneizel who stared in shock at Lucia's current state."Lucia!"He called while racing to her side as Lucia opened her eyes painfully to see Schneizel with a concerned look on his face."Make it stop."She pleaded as Schneizel took Lucia in his arms once more whispering soothing words in her ears.Slowly the voices began to fade away and only left the calm voice of Schneizel.But not just his voice but an unfamiler of a boy."Don't give up Lucy.You can do it."Whispered the voice as Lucia stared at the unfamiler silohette stood before her.With his hand outstreched for her own."W-Who are you?"Lucia asked the figure as the figure did not respond only awaiting her hand."Wake up Lucia.Wake up."Called Schneizel's voice as the figure became smaller and smaller."Wait come back please!"Called Lucia as the figure smiled while replying"Your almost there Lucy."He said before fading away completly as Lucia slowly opened her eyes to see Schneizel with a relieved expression on his face."Your alright.Thank goodness."He said as Lucia nodded while wrapping her arms around Schneizel."Please,just hold me."She begged of him.As Schneizel complied while wrapping his arms around Lucia protectivly soothing her.But still Lucia could not get the figure from which she had seen out of her head.Who was it?Lucia held onto Schneizel tightly finding the slightest bit of comfort from him as she was soon brought to her feet by him."You need your rest.You have school tomorrow."Schneizel pointed out as Lucia nodded completly forgetting about her first day of High School at a Britannian School named Ashford from the Ashford Family.Schneizel then led Lucia to her own room which also had a fireplace,and a queen sized bed with raven silk sheets.Lucia then sat herself on the bed smiling as Schneizel then lightly kissed her on the cheek before leaving the room.While Lucia layed on the bed falling sleep under the moonlight glow.