006

Lucia lay comfortably in her bed while clutching the sheets as visions of the strange figure clouded her head.His hand was still outstreched for her,the same as last time.But this time he was whispering.He was whispering something she recognized long ago.Lucia shook her head no towards the figure as the bright light of the sun shone brighty through her curtains that were recently opened by a female maid."Goodmorning Lady Lucia,you were rather restless."The young maid commented while laying out Lucia's Ashford academy uniform on her bed along with her bookbag."Really?I haven't noticed."Lucia answered while swinging her feet over the bed and landing on the cold wooden floor."Please hurry My Lady,you only have 10 minutes left.

"The maid reminded as Lucia sighed as the maid pulled a dress screen infront of her allowing Lucia to strip while being handed her uniform by the maid.Lucia then pushed the screen aside while sitting on her bed as the maid began to brush Lucia's long silver locks of hair.The maid smiled calmly while pinning a gold Britannian pendant onto the right breast."Lord Schneizel asked of me to make sure that you come see him before you leave."The maid said while placing the brush down on the counter while walking out of the room.Lucia sighed while nodding as she slowly raised to her feet while slinging her bookbag over her shoulder and began to walk out her room.And awaiting her at the stone steps was none other than Schneizel with a calm smile on his face."My don;t we look lovely today."Schneizel commented while swiftly taking Lucia into his arms while caressing her back."Schneizel."Lucia whispered as Schneizel smirked while using his freehand to caress her right cheek."No matter where you are remember,you re of Imperial Family Nobility.You are royalty."He whispered as a sudden chill ran down Lucia spine as she nodded as Schneizel then tipped Lucia's head backwards while gently planting his lips onto Lucia's.Lucia's eyes widened as she couldnt help but to moan lowly into the White Prince's mouth.Schneizel smirked while pressing his warm body against Lucia's curvy body deepening the kiss.Schneizel then gently licked the suface of Lucia's strawberry tasting lips while smiling in satisfaction while pulling away from her.Lucia staggered abit still in abit of a daze as Schneizel then kissed her cheek lightly before watching as Lucia made her way into the limo.She quickly slipped her way into the backseat breathing heavily from the impact of the kiss.Quickly the limo took off towards Ashford allowing Lucia some time to catch her breath from Schneizel's sudden kiss.After many minutes the car parked infront of the building luckily no press was around to harass Lucia any further.QUickly then made her way up the stone steps into the long corridors of the school.Man oh man.Was seeing corridors really getting on her nerves.But in her mind one person stayed in her mind and made a huge impact on her.Schneizel.

Lucia then quickly made her way into a large classroom filled with students her age dressed in the same uniform as se wore.They then turned towards Lucia gasping at her appearence."It's her!" "She marrying Prince Schneizel!" "Noway!" She heard as Lucia sighed as the entire classroom including the teacher bowed towards her feet."Class as you know we have a new student.Meet Lucia Sai Fante."The teacher announced as Lucia bowed her head lightly towards the students and teacher smiling."Hello.It's nice to meet you all."Lucia greeted as a certain raven haired boy stared in awe towards Lucia.