008

Shirley Fenette led Princess Lucia happily across the campus allowing Lucia to admire the beautiful scenery.This was Lucia's first time seeing such a lush Campus.Infact this was indeed her first time at a regular school.Since she was little Lucia had been homeschooled by the Empire's best Scholars.And now she was at a regular school where she could meet new people.Have friends.Join clubs.It was everything she had ever dreamed of since she was small.Shirley happily skipped into the white marble colored floor.Lucia stared at the spirling stairs where a very outspoken girl stood with neck length curly blonde hair.Her arms were crossed infront of her chest and she was smiling."Nice to meet you Lady Lucia."The girl spoke while fixing her pose and bowing her head towards Lucia in respect."Just Lucia.That will do."Lucia said while smiling as the girl nodded while sitting herself on the railing of the stairs as she slid down them carlessly."Im Milly.Milly Ashford."Milly introduced as Lucia smiled towards Milly replying"Nice to meet you Milly,My mother was good friends with your father."Lucia explained as Milly nodded solomley while saying"Yes.The Empress was a great lost."Milly explained while Lucia nodded as she averted her gaze towards the ground remembering her mother."Thank you,I would like to join the Student Council."Lucia said as Milly smiled while striking silly pose announcing"Well Lucia you came to the right girl!Cuz im the President."Milly said while smiling as Lucia giggled towards her silliness.

"Milly!Did you hear?The wife of Prince Schneizel enrolled!"Called a out of breath boy he has spokiy bluish raven hair and seemed to have thing for Milly.He then stopped in his tracks noticing Lucia standing before him and bowed repeadily."Lady Lucia!Im so sorry forgive me!"The boy called out as Milly smiled while chuckling lightly replying"Its alright Rivalz you can act normal around her.She's part of the Student Council now."Milly explained as Rivalz sighed while wiping the sweat from his forhead replying"Cool.Im Rivalz."He introduced while smiling as Lucia smiled while replying"Nice to meet you Rivalz.Call me Lucia."She said as Rivalz smiled brightly towards Lucia.Then walking behind Lucia and stopping in his tracks was Suzaku Kururugi,Euphemia's knight."Lady Lucia."Called Suzaku while placing his fist over his heart and bowing respectfully towards Lucia as she rolled her eyes abit in annoyance at all the formalities."Must I go through this name thing again?"Lucia asked while crossing her eyes as a shy girl with black hair tied in pigtails appeared behind Milly answered"N-N-No you shouldnt.M-M-My name is Nina."Nina introduced as Lucia smiled towards Nina causing Nina to smile abit back towards Lucia."Hey where is Lulu?"Shirley asked as Lucia's heart began to beat rapidly in her chest at the nickname'Lulu'."Lulu?"Asked Lucia as Shirley nodded along with Milly as Milly began to explain."Yeas,we call him Lulu but his real name is Lelouch."Milly explained as Lucia gasped while clutching her chest as she whispered"L-L-Lelouch?!He's alive."She whispered in a shocked manner as she stumbled to her knees whith her new friends crowding her."Give her some air!"Called Suzaku to much distaste Lucia was picked up by the Knight and laid down across a white couch."Calm down Lucia."Shirley said in a concerned yet confused manner as Lucia stared at the ceiling repeating"He's alive.He's alive."