011

Nunally smiled happily towards her brother saying"Oh thank you!Thank you Lelouch!"Nunally said happily as Lelouch smiled while patting his little sister on the head.Lucia giggled lightly towards the two as Lelouch then gently rolled Nunally's wheelchair to the wooden dresser where a lovely decorated mirror sat on the dresser."Lucia,can you do my hair?"Nunally asked sweetly as Lucia smiled while standing behind Nunally staring at their reflections."Of course I will."Lucia said while taking hold of a silver brush which she remembered.Lucia herselfhad given that brush to Nunally as a gift for Nunally's birthday."You still have this brush?"Lucia asked while admiring the craftsmenship as Nunally giggled lightly towards Lucia replying"Of course I do.It's the only thing I have that reminds me of you.Lucy."Nunally answered as Lucia smiled while gently kissing Nunally on her nose causing her to giggle.

"Your so sweet Nana."Lucia commented while taking a lock of Nunally's brown hair and begining to brush her hair happily.She began to remeber the days when she would brush Nunally's hair instead of Lady Marianna.Nunally would always smile and laugh happily when Lucia would brush her hair.Lucia smiled at the memories while she continued to brush while sining to little Nunally."During this day I found a sign.A sign of joy that i will never release.As I sit near you and sing this song.I promise you I will never...never abandon you."She sang as Nunally smiled as a single tear rolled down her cheek,Lucia noticed while wiping away the small tear."Don't cry Nana,if not going anywhere."She reassured as Nunally nodded while smiling.Lucia smiled while continuing to brush the little girl's hair until she had made a beautiful bun with a few curly bangs hanging infront of Nunally's face."How does it look Lelouch?"Nunally asked sweetly as Lelouch smiled towards his sister while walking towards the mirror replying"It suits you Nunally."He commented as Nuanlly smiled happily as Lucia then took Nunally's hands guiding them across her hair.Nunally gasped excitedly exclaiming"This is my favorite!Thank you Lucy!"Nunally said while happily hugging her old friend as Lucia smiled while patting the head of the little girl."Are you staying in the dorms?"Lelouch asked as Lucia sighed while shaking her head towards Lelouch replying"No,Schneizel wants me to stay in the palace.To remember that I am Nobility and that I am his future wife."Lucia answered while gritting her teeth at his name.Schneizel."Why?!"Lelouch exclaimed angrily as Lucia stared abit shocked at his actions."Lelouch,I hve no choice."Lucia answered in a low tone as Lelouch took hold of Lucia's wrist causing her to grunt lightly but was swiftly brought into his chest."No one can know that me and Nunally are alive.Do you understand?"Lelouch asked in a calm manner as Lucia nodded while gently kissing his cheek replying"I understand,you know just because Im a Princess doesn't mean im stupid."Lucia corrected making Lelouch chuckle lightly as well."Your right,you better get going."Lelouch answered in a low tone as he then gently kissed Lucia on the cheek before Lucia sighed towards him while saying good bye to Nunally before walking out of the large dorm towards the stonesteps.Lucia held her bookbag while waiting at the steps as a limo pulled upwith theBritannian flags on them.Lucia sighed while entering the car which led to The Britannian Homeland.