Its not what it looks like...

Y/N's POV

You smiled at Jungkook,
"Morning!" He looked a little spooked and even a hint of anger, but you ignored it, maybe he was just tired.

He looked down at your hand and Namjoon's hands together, maybe he's just surprised?

"We are currently landing, please refrain from using the bathroom, shower or opening any cabinets."

Jungkook walked back into the room and closed the door quickly.

I'm so confused...

Namjoon's POV

Shit...

You held her hand tight, feeling guilty since she didn't know, and you let it slide.

She looked at you with confusion in her e/c eyes, you put on a fake smile and got up to get some water before you talked to him.

He was probably thinking a lot of things, even though it was just hand holding, you knew that you two were pretty close to begin with, but it felt nice.

Y/N's POV

You sat there completely unaware of what happened, Namjoon left to go get something. And the rest of the guys came in once Jungkook left.

So now, Tae, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin and Hobi were confused like you.

"What's wrong with Kookie?" Jin asked as he sat on the other side of the couch.
You were about to answer but Jimin cut you off.
"Namjoon and Y/N were holding hands and Jungkook walked in and left with a sad face."

Taehyung and Yoongi looked straight at you,
"It's not that big of a deal, something came up last night and I wasn't feeling good so Namjoon helped me feel better."

Taehyung looked hurt and said,
"WHAT DID HE DO TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER???" Taehyung raised his voice.
Yoongi held his hand to his head as if it hurt,
"And did you not get the signs......" He said still holding his head.

"What signs?!"

Namjoon came back and said,

"Jungkook loves you..."

I don't know if I love him though...