- 2 -

CHAPTER 2

You walked to your school and dreaded going in. But obviously you were obligated to. Walking in, you immediately felt as if you were hit with a burst of energy and you looked around in amazement.

'Holy shit, this school is gigantic!'

"Awesome, right?" You heard a voice behind you. You turned to a fairly tall boy, his skin light and his hair red. He gives you a small smile and waves.

"My name's Nathaniel. You must be new, judging by your 'oh my god, it's so pretty!' to our school." He said, holding a hand out.

You took his hand and smiled.

"I'm Y/n. You seem like an expert at this new stuff." You responded. Nathaniel smiled and nodded.

"You need help to the office?" He asked you. Nodding, you thank him.

'First impressions are the most important thing..'

Nathaniel let out a small chuckle and led you towards the office. You turned towards him and smiled.

"Thank you."

Nathaniel nodded. "No prob. Hopefully I have a few classes with you. Have a good first day, Y/n!" He waved at you, walking away.

You waved back and knocked on the principal's door.

"Come on in!" You heard a distant but deep voice. You opened the office door and stepped inside, closing the door behind you.

"Hi, My name's Y/n (L/n), I'm a new student here." You said. Your principal smiled and grabbed a piece of paper off of his shelf and handed it to you.

"Im Principle Damocles, welcome to Collège Françoise Dupont. I'm sure you'll like it here. Have a fun time, Y/n." He said. You nod and give him a smile as you waved and walk out, your eyes glued to the paper.

You quickly regret not looking up from the paper as you clashed into someone. You toppled to the floor and groaned as you stood up.

"Oh my god, can you watch where you're going?" You heard a high voice. You looked up to a girl with a yellow long-sleeved jacket over a white shirt with black stripes around the waist. The rest of her outfit included white jean capris with a belt that has diamond-shaped studs and white dress shoes with black lining and soles. Additionally, she also wore white-rimmed sunglasses on her head.

She wore makeup, it was obvious to you. Light blue eye-shadow, nude lipstick, and light peach-colored blush. She was pretty. But she might want to change her tone of voice with you.

"Excuse me?" You asked her. She looked at you. You looked at her. She turned her phone on and groaned. The girl looked up at you and rolled her eyes.

"Now i'm late for my 7:00 hair appointment! All thanks to Clumsy here!" She yelled, obviously furious.

"Chloe, leave her alone." You hear a voice interfere with the girl's constant whining about her dumb hair.

You look behind her and see a handsome boy. He had brushed-back blond hair and emerald green eyes. His skin tone is fair with a rosy tint. He wore a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, yellow, green, a brighter green, dark green, and periwinkle. He wore blue jeans and orange sneakers.

The girl, who you assumed was Chloe, turned to the boy and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh Adrikins! She bumped into me on purpose." Chloe ran towards the boy, practically throwing herself into him. You cringed.

"I'm positive that's not what happened, Chlo." He responded, peeling her off of him.

You took the chance to walk away and towards your first class.

'What a great start to my day'

I'm so bored help, i have major writers block right now and it makes me so lonely 😭 i feel like i'm useless tbhhhh!!