Chapter 2. Strange Texts

* Yesterday Luigi's Point of view

>Luigi: BRO SOMETHING IS WRONG. I DON'T FEEL RIGHT.

>Mario:Bro calm down and tell me.

>Luigi:Oh boy. I am having a panic attack right now. I'm scared. I asked Y/N to stay overnight as a sleepover tomorrow right?

>Mario:Yes;Why

>Luigi: I keep hearing a strange voice over and over again. It keeps yelling 'free me' and it's STARTING TO FREAK ME OUT!

>Mario:We can get you to E.Gadds in three days, just be patient and try to hold on a little longer.

>Luigi: I really am trying.

     "I hope Mr.L doesnt return." Mario sighed putting down his phone. It had been years since the incident. Memories flooded his mind. Last time, had him fighting the body of his brother, but the mind of a villian. Mario had tried multiple times to explain what happened to his brother, but each time a migraine prevented the conversation from progressing. It was as if both brothers were repressing every single memory of the false end of the world. Black and white were burned in the back of his mind.

*Current time...Still Luigi's Point of view

     "It's great just to hang out with you again." I said. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was perfect. Her beauty radiated around me. The voice was the only thing ruining the time we had together.

     "C'mon just let me out for five minutes. Please? See I'm saying please." It said.

     "I literally don't know what you are. I don't know if you are good or bad. Besides I'm hanging out with the best person in the world. Why would I want you ruining tonight." I replied.

     "Well I see then. She is too beautiful for me. I'm sorry..." It said in an untrustworthy manner. Y/N looked at me.

     "Are you okay Luigi?" Y/N asked.

     "I'm just...thinking about-" I was interrupted by a loud

 *CRASH

    "Huh?" We both turned around to see a black and white dressed, person entering the mansions living room. He looked familiar.

    " ITS THEM. IT'S THE SAME GUY! " Y/N yelled. She backed up and fell over. I stepped  in front of her, trying to protect her. She was suddenly surrounded by a clear glowing box.

     "Hello again, dearie. Did you happen to miss me?" The man said. I began to attack the familar black and white humaniod person. Where have I seen this man? Punches and blows were dodged, but I kept swinging.  I was enraged so much while I was attacking them that the voice began to seep out of my own mouth.

??? Point of view.

      The punches kept coming, for they had just captured my favorite person in the world.

     " Have at you. " I yelled, bringing out my thunder hand. They had begun to run away, but I was not going to let them leave with my love. I chased them I heard the cry of my love. The jester was taking away MY love. I shocked him with my thunder hand. He dropped her. There was blood leaking from the side of her mouth. I gently carried her, bridal style down the road. I got the occasional awkward glare as I brought my bride to be to the local hospital. She had barely audible, shallow breaths, when we got there.

    "Hold on. We are almost there." I said. I brought her into the hospital. I laid her down on an empty white bed as I went to go get a doctor. I had my thunder hand charged up in case they said no. The doctor came out and fearfully dropped what he was doing.

     "Do you have an appointment?" The secretary asked, disregarding my presence.

     "No, but-" I was cut off.

     "Then you can't come in we are barely vacant." She said clacking away at her computer. I was fuming.

     "Well we dont have much time, and you dont have an option. We are going in no matter what." I picked the secretary up and threatened them with a small shock.

     "LUIGI! Let go of my Secretary!" Someone yelled.

      " Who is this Luigi? " I asked. I picked up the short toad doctor and carried him to Y/N, no matter how much he yelled at me. 

     "Whoa" He said, after taking a look at her. He yelled a bunch of orders while I stayed sitting in the corner waiting for her to wake up. I dozed off accidentally, while they helped her.

>Dr. Toadly: Mario, your brother has taken my hospital hostage with your brothers friend, who has a broken leg. Please send the police and hurry.

> Mario: I'm rushing over there. We shouldn't need the police. I'll be there soon. Just dont anger him.

     I put down my phone and dashed to my car. I drove as fast I could.